What's new

what's the wheather in your country during the pandemic??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? So the vaccine isn't even a cure ? It just suprreses the effect? So it's better one keeps maintaining social distancing and follow the formal covid-19 guidelines.
Yes it is correct, I even looked for information by other means and the conclusion is the same. It is two doses of the vaccine, however it is not a cure, nor does it prevent contamination. The purpose of this is to minimize the consequences of the contagion, so that it is not so strong.

Yes it is correct, I even looked for information by other means and the conclusion is the same. It is two doses of the vaccine, however it is not a cure, nor does it prevent contamination. The purpose of this is to minimize the consequences of the contagion, so that it is not so strong.
Wow! I haven't really given it much thought to think about vaccine since I am not ready for any vaccine myself I have been hearing a lot of rumor about it

Wow! I haven't really given it much thought to think about vaccine since I am not ready for any vaccine myself I have been hearing a lot of rumor about it
It makes me laugh, but it is true, personally I have been put on three lists and I still have not been called for the vaccine placement. In the end I hope they don't, because like you I have read a lot of contradictory information about the vaccine.

The weather in my country during this period is very bad , and i hope it doesn't continues like that for too long because rain have been falling everyday

In my locality we have two weather conditions. The rainy season and dry season (summer). But the rainy or winter season is just too much in my state of origin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back