What's new

what's the wheather in your country during the pandemic??

Status
Not open for further replies.
As we know, now it's more than 7 months and all the countries of the world are suffering from this virus.

can you resume the conditions in your family and in your country in general, is it too bad? is it dangerous??
During the pandemic my area is too bad and dangerous then, because there is no food and money in my area everyone is stranded to be precise,so the hoodlums used that as an excuse to go about to bing people in my area then.

Nothing will happen in your home you will be protected, but as you say hoping it doesn't get worse. In my country it was strong, but now I don't know, I disconnected from the news and locked myself up to work since we are still under restriction. One week flexible limited and the other week total restriction. Thank you for being aware of my pandemic situation.
You're welcome. But why is your place still very much affected by the deadly virus I thought there was a vaccine now and that it was no longer a global challenge.

Concerning what the weather in my country was during the pandemic. Well, am sure it has not been easy for any country that has gone through the pandemic has we keep hearing each day of infection and death toll. It has been a while since I followed the updates of the pandemic because I believe it is already dieing down and there is a vaccine already

It has been more quiet during the pandemic period because of the lockdown, only security and medical practitioners are allowed to move.

We have two kinds of weather in my country. We call it the rainy season and dry season. The pandemic started in the middle of the dry season.

Almost last month of spring and the weather is more like in first month. Very cold for this period. In past years in this month the weather was like in summer, but now is colder and colder, very rare a sunny day

The weather condition in my country during pandemic last year was a cold weather condition this was why the spread of the virus was not that much when it started.

I don't think the pandemic actually affected any weather in the country, during the pandemic the weather in my country was normal, there was no any extra-ordinary change in the weather.

You're welcome. But why is your place still very much affected by the deadly virus I thought there was a vaccine now and that it was no longer a global challenge.
Yes, the vaccine is available but they have not yet vaccinated more than half of the population. Only a small group has been vaccinated, so we are still at risk. Apparently there is a new strain from Brazil, which moved to my country because of its proximity, and the people who arrived from there.

Nothing will happen in your home you will be protected, but as you say hoping it doesn't get worse. In my country it was strong, but now I don't know, I disconnected from the news and locked myself up to work since we are still under restriction. One week flexible limited and the other week total restriction. Thank you for being aware of my pandemic situation.
You're welcome. But why is your place still very much affected by the deadly virus I t
Yes, the vaccine is available but they have not yet vaccinated more than half of the population. Only a small group has been vaccinated, so we are still at risk. Apparently there is a new strain from Brazil, which moved to my country because of its proximity, and the people who arrived from there.
Oh, that's sad, I hope the vaccines move to people faster so we can all go back to our daily lives, it is not easy to be restricted especially because of a virus.

Oh, that's sad, I hope the vaccines move to people faster so we can all go back to our daily lives, it is not easy to be restricted especially because of a virus.
If we are waiting for the vaccines to arrive for the entire population, because they have arrived but in minimal quantities, therefore the vast majority are not benefiting from them. As you describe, it is not easy to keep us in total confinement, with so many commitments on the outside.

If we are waiting for the vaccines to arrive for the entire population, because they have arrived but in minimal quantities, therefore the vast majority are not benefiting from them. As you describe, it is not easy to keep us in total confinement, with so many commitments on the outside.
So they would have to get more vaccines right? But in the meantime, they could coduct a general test to know those who are healthy and nor infected and make them go to their place

So they would have to get more vaccines right? But in the meantime, they could coduct a general test to know those who are healthy and nor infected and make them go to their place
If that is what they are doing, those who are not infected daily are sent home, and the sick are isolated in hospitals and other centers. I try not to leave home, unless I have to work in the office.

The wether in my country during the global pandemic of the covid19 was a period hee we call heat season. A season before the rains come falling after a while

If that is what they are doing, those who are not infected daily are sent home, and the sick are isolated in hospitals and other centers. I try not to leave home, unless I have to work in the office.
Those who are not infected? That's bad it's suppose to be for those that are infected. So I think it's better to stay at home as you have been doing, with time, we'll get through this

We don't have clear evidence that climate change is affecting the spread of COVID-19, but we do know that it affects how humans interact with other organisms on the planet, which has implications for our health and infection risk.

We had a really dry April with lots of sunshine and today, 1st May, is sunny in South West England. I prefer the cooler weather in the Spring to intense heat. I have a very fair skin so burn easily. I prefer to use a bit of fake tan to give me that summer glow.

Those who are not infected? That's bad it's suppose to be for those that are infected. So I think it's better to stay at home as you have been doing, with time, we'll get through this
Yes, that's why I take care of myself and try to do my offline work from home. We must take care of ourselves in spite of the vaccine because it does not prevent the infection, it only minimizes the effects of the covid as a doctor told me.

during this pandemic which covers almost nine month of lockdown it has been so boring and unfavourable to many because of business failure.

Yes, that's why I take care of myself and try to do my offline work from home. We must take care of ourselves in spite of the vaccine because it does not prevent the infection, it only minimizes the effects of the covid as a doctor told me.
Really? So the vaccine isn't even a cure ? It just suprreses the effect? So it's better one keeps maintaining social distancing and follow the formal covid-19 guidelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back