What's new

What's the scariest high risk investment you ever made?

I am not dumb to be investing my money on something that is probably a scam. once I found out that something is a scam I will never try to invest my money in any of them again.
That's the best thing to do, such kinds of people that invest their money on a scam platforms they don't know what they are doing, if you know what you are doing you are not expected to do that.

That's the best thing to do, such kinds of people that invest their money on a scam platforms they don't know what they are doing, if you know what you are doing you are not expected to do that.
Sometimes, there are people who naturally like to risk their money on such kind of website. They believe that one day they will be lucky to make a lot of money from any of those websites.

The risk that have taken and that is the highest is my diversion of a fund into an investment which is meant to give me an additional 7.5%. I recently did that and it is paying off.
7% of an investment is actually not a bad idea and I really do not think that what you took was a risky investment. My wish that I am going to be seeing this kind of opportunity is more often.

I tried one money double r program some days ago and I can tell you I invested there with $56 and later make more than $130,in a day it's was so risky to attempt but at the end of the day I was able to record victory,it was am hyip so fast to pay an hourly program it was risky

I tried one money double r program some days ago and I can tell you I invested there with $56 and later make more than $130,in a day it's was so risky to attempt but at the end of the day I was able to record victory,it was am hyip so fast to pay an hourly program it was risky
That was so risky and you invested such a high amount of money. That could have been so scary for me. I am glad that you got your money back. Those doubler or trippler investment sites are hyips and they go scam after a short time.

I have also been lucky twice a and unlucky once investing in hyip investment site , but the main thing is to invest and withdraw your money at once after making your profit so you won't loose in the end.

The scariest high risk investments I had ever made was when I invested my hard earned income on one high yield investment program that later turned out to be ponzi scheme. It hurt my feelings to the extent I lost hope.
Anyway I survived it as a result of bringing up myself and allow it to be bye gone.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back