What's new

What's the salary range for a moderator job on a paid to post forum?

I am not sure if I can handle that LOL but for that to happen I expect decent pay and if not then I may not be able to concentrate on moderation job
Well I think that in the referral index forum there are many moderators now, I think what they should do is edit poorly written posts and move the posts to their corresponding places.

Well I think that in the referral index forum there are many moderators now, I think what they should do is edit poorly written posts and move the posts to their corresponding places.
This is how it should be actually but personally I don't see the requirement to have that many paid moderators on the forum but its the admins decision so I am fine with it

This is how it should be actually but personally I don't see the requirement to have that many paid moderators on the forum but its the admins decision so I am fine with it
Maybe in the future if given the opportunity I will apply for the job, as I think I could do it perfectly.

A moderator should be paid more than or equal to $5 for their work and I am sure Nomad is also paid and even Trendri is paying their moderators and it's important because this way they will work with passion and don't feel it as a burden

Well, I have never worked as a moderator. You mean that they should be paid $5 per day for their duties? I think that being a moderator is a hard job.

LOL who will pay $5 per day, I was saying they should get at least $5 per month if not more because this is like the minimum for me

LOL who will pay $5 per day, I was saying they should get at least $5 per month if not more because this is like the minimum for me

I was also thinking the same thing and this is why I asked. The fact of the matter is that I think that moderators should be paid at least $15 per month.

I think now all the mods are earning from REferral Index forum but not sure how much are they earning

I am not sure I can be a forum moderator. Hundreds of posts can be made in an hour and you have to read through that. It is a tasking job and it feels good to read that they are paid well.

Don't you think that is too little? Well, it depends on the capacity of the site owner.
I would like to ask you, your salary as moderator of Referral Index forum to know if they are paying fairly to all mods or some are getting more and others less?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back