What's the Oldest Thing You Have?

Lämmchen

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 15, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
What's the oldest thing that you have in your home?

For me it's a clock that's around a hundred years old that belonged to my great-grandparents. My grandparents inherited, then my dad and my dad gave it to me over the summer when he decided to start cleaning out his house.

I have some ration books which belonged to my mother which were given out after World War II. It seems unbelievable that food was rationed at that time when I think how much food is wasted today.

In my house,the oldest thing is a chair,it's as oldest as the building itself,the chair can pass for auditioning and bring lots of money. Old coins like Kobo and naira is still intact.

The oldest thing we have in our house is a lantern using called filtila at my side. It was own by my grandfather.

The oldest thing I have was my Nokia phone,I really liked the phone despite the fact that it an old model phone but I still like it , and I don't want to loose it ,the phone was really nice to me

I don't like keeping things that long, especially when there is an upgrade to it or it is not functioning compare to when it was new. But one thing I found difficult to change is My mobile phone. It is the oldest thing left with me. This is because of the extra care I am giving to it. Plus the fact that I'm used to it. I can't stay for a day without using it apart from making calls. It's 5 years old now.

What's the oldest thing that you have in your home?

For me it's a clock that's around a hundred years old that belonged to my great-grandparents. My grandparents inherited, then my dad and my dad gave it to me over the summer when he decided to start cleaning out his house.
The oldest thing I have with me are coins. I can remember saving them since childhood, as I grew them, I keep them even safer promising to show them to my future kids.

One of the oldest items in my house is a machine operated portable standing clock,i came and saw it and uptill now it is still operating,but you will need to be rewindind it to set it to accuracy.

The oldest thing I have right now that I can actually remember would be some text books used my my elder siblings when they where in school, I also made use of them when it got to my turn

I have a pendant that was passed down through several generations in my family.
The oldest thing that has always been mine is a stuffed dog I got when I was a few months old lmao. I will never get rid of it because I like the thought that it has been with me for such a long time.

Same. But mine is a mortar and a pestle. It has spend a lot of years and it's still good. Many old things last for a very long time without having problem.

The oldest things we have in our houses would be some ceramics plates, glasses and cutleries. These things were there even before my siblings and i were born. They were given to my parents as their wedding gifts.

The oldest thing I have at home is my plates,cutleries,pots and so many other things and this are things that were there before I was even born into the world

The oldest things I have in my house are the frying pans and cookware I inherited from my mom. I am still using them on a daily basis. They are high-quality kitchen items that will likely last well into the next generations. Yeah, the old things were much better made than their present versions.

One of the oldest things I have is how to advertise with indigenous language. This very easy for me because I learned it when I was in primary school.

A machine controlled portable standing clock is one of the oldest artifacts in my house; I came to see it and it is still working; however, you will need to rewind it to set it to accuracy.

The oldest thing we have in our house is a lantern using called filtila at my side. It was own by my grandfather.
Wow that very interesting, we also has that even though it seems to be old fashion this days,we also that motor and pestle that last for very long years.

The oldest thing I have is the old pictures on my mobile phone, as a kid I used to take photos of many things, cute cats who were walking around under my grandmother's house, the moon at the sky, photos of the sky, photos of people I like, and more. I kept them on my phone so I will be able to see some parts of my childhood while looking at those photos, it will help me remember the good old times as a kid. luckily they got saved and were not lost, because a lost photo is a forever lost memory that can never be seen once again....

the oldest thing we have in my house is our family portrait, the rest has all gone because of constant moving up and down since my dad is a military personnel, but before then, it used to be our fridge, i remember growing up with it.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back