What's new

What's the most you gave as a bonus to a employee/worker?

I gave my staff a 20% increase in their salaries on valentine's day and Christmas. This is in addition to the normal Christmas gifts we share in the workplace. I find that they are extra motivated when it gets close to this period.

I gave my staff a 20% increase in their salaries on valentine's day and Christmas. This is in addition to the normal Christmas gifts we share in the workplace. I find that they are extra motivated when it gets close to this period.

A lot of companies actually increased their workers salaries during every december because they know that the company always have high demand on their work and even some of them will have to work overtime severally.

Though I have one worker working for me because i am running a small business , the bonus I am giving him is the transport fare i normally give him because its not part of the deal ,

A lot of companies actually increased their workers salaries during every december because they know that the company always have high demand on their work and even some of them will have to work overtime severally.
It isn't because they worked overtime. I closed operations on 16th December to give them enough time for their holidays. It is a just a mark of pure appreciation. If you raise pay because they worked overtime, it is not a bonus. They earned it.

I gave out a 40% bonus to my staff. She was able to seal a deal perfectly in my absence and I did the 40% increase in her agreed salary to appreciate her. I give her live chickens periodically to take home and use for herself.

Well, not all the companies increase the salary of employees. In fact, there are many people who are working for the same rates for many years in my country, unfortunately.

It isn't because they worked overtime. I closed operations on 16th December to give them enough time for their holidays. It is a just a mark of pure appreciation. If you raise pay because they worked overtime, it is not a bonus. They earned it.
Giving bonus to workers during the Yelutide season doesn't men they are working overtime, it meant to show love and appreciation to your workers for their support all over the year .

Giving bonus to workers during the Yelutide season doesn't men they are working overtime, it meant to show love and appreciation to your workers for their support all over the year .
Since Christmas naturally coincides with the end of the year, we just give out bonuses and gifts to staff for their loyalty and efforts for the year. I don't even have overtime in my business during the yuletide. If possible, I also buy food items and share.

I gave out a 40% bonus to my staff. She was able to seal a deal perfectly in my absence and I did the 40% increase in her agreed salary to appreciate her. I give her live chickens periodically to take home and use for herself.

I'm not sure giving a 40% bonus to my stuff is something that is very feasible because it is going to make me spend more than I bargained on doing which is going to affect my profit-making for that particular month as I have to pay a lot of workers.

The deal is not in the amount but on the intent. The bottomline is that you should be giving bonuses to your staff as a mark of appreciation. It sure would motivate your staff to put in more efforts for the organization.
I'm not sure giving a 40% bonus to my stuff is something that is very feasible because it is going to make me spend more than I bargained on doing which is going to affect my profit-making for that particular month as I have to pay a lot of workers.

Well, not all the companies increase the salary of employees. In fact, there are many people who are working for the same rates for many years in my country, unfortunately.
That is so unfortunate. Workers deserve an increment of salaries every now and then. Especially if you have been working in the company for a long time. When the production is excess, they deserve a bonus too.

I don't own a business yet so i haven't given out any tip or bonus to a worker or employee. I got a lot of tips when i used to work as an apprentice in a fashion design store and i hope to give a lot of bonuses and tips to my employees one day.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back