What's new

What's the most you gave as a bonus to a employee/worker?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Whenever you decide to give away a bonus to an employee or someone who worked for you, what would you say is the most? A few years back I gave a couple hundred to a person I hired for a job on one of my sites. He killed it and went above and beyond, so I dished out extra to him and he was all thanks.

What was the most you ever gave, either as a bonus or just or even a tip for good work done?

Whenever you decide to give away a bonus to an employee or someone who worked for you, what would you say is the most? A few years back I gave a couple hundred to a person I hired for a job on one of my sites. He killed it and went above and beyond, so I dished out extra to him and he was all thanks.

What was the most you ever gave, either as a bonus or just or even a tip for good work done?

I think that the amount of money each employee may get paid as bonus might differ. This may entire depend on the kind of performance and how hard you tend to work.

I am currently an employee and I don't have a company that would place me in such position.
But I strongly agree with the use of these incentives to boost the motivation of workers.

I am currently an employee and I don't have a company that would place me in such position.
But I strongly agree with the use of these incentives to boost the motivation of workers.
We are actually on the same page, I would love to do something like that after establishing my company because it would definitely help them to maximally function.

We are actually on the same page, I would love to do something like that after establishing my company because it would definitely help them to maximally function.

Establishing your own company is both easy and hard at the same time. Nowadays social media has become one of the main sources of promoting your company.

I don't give bonuses to my online employees, however, when I was operating an offline business I used to give bonuses to my workers every year during the holidays. I used to give one month of salary as a bonus.

I don't have a business or a company so I don't have employees but if I have then I will always give them extra money when they complete a project perfectly, this will make them work better.

I gave one of my employees a cell phone for discharging his duties diligently at work . I had promised that anyone who does his job diligently will be rewarded.

I gave one of my employees a cell phone for discharging his duties diligently at work . I had promised that anyone who does his job diligently will be rewarded.

Well, it depends on what you could afford to give. Some companies offer cash prizes to their employees and I think that it is also good. I reckon that many people love cash prizes as well.

Well, it depends on what you could afford to give. Some companies offer cash prizes to their employees and I think that it is also good. I reckon that many people love cash prizes as well.
The gift or bonuses to accord the employees must have been prepared in the budget system of the company and it should not be a fire brigade approach because it should have been spelt out.

The gift or bonuses to accord the employees must have been prepared in the budget system of the company and it should not be a fire brigade approach because it should have been spelt out.

Yes, I think that many companies do have a separate budget for bonuses and I think that this might be the reason why they do not offer bonuses all the time.

Yes, I think that many companies do have a separate budget for bonuses and I think that this might be the reason why they do not offer bonuses all the time.
Bonuses is not what should be given all the time to employees because it could affect the revenue of the business. It is a good thing to integrate into businesses but you should not be done all time.

When I was working in a restaurant, we would be given a bonus after the busy month of December. The biggest bonus we received was a $20 addition to the salary. That is a great amount for a restaurant job.

When I was working in a restaurant, we would be given a bonus after the busy month of December. The biggest bonus we received was a $20 addition to the salary. That is a great amount for a restaurant job.
Bonuses are often given to workers at December. This is very common for so many businesses. Each and every employee already knew that they're going to receive the bonus in December.

As a business owner,I have come to understand that,you will be greatly valued and your workers or employee would take you and your work seriously when you learn to appreciate them and give them incentive.

For now i do not have an employee under me, so i am yet to give an employee a bonus for the work they have done. While i was Working under someone i rarely got bonuses though.

My business is still small and I normally assist my employee to the fullness of my knowledge whenever they need my assistance, And as a worker , I have gotten a bag of rice from my employer as a bonus .

Establishing your own company is both easy and hard at the same time. Nowadays social media has become one of the main sources of promoting your company.
Truly, establishing your company is is not an easy task. But once you consistently put in the efforts you would eventually become successful at it. Social Media does help greatly.

I have never employed someone to my work because I always do it all alone but I think the amount of money you should give an employee depends on how much you make

The biggest bonus that have actually given to one of my employers is to add extra 20% increase to his salary which she was very happy about because he told me that he needed the money to take care of pressing responsibilities.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back