What's new

What's the most paying PTC site now?

If you are talking about the most reliable ptc site, then it is Neobux because it has been paying since the year 2008 and it is quite popular.

Neobux is popular and legit.
But only old members are getting payment well.
For new members it is more difficult to earn.
I am working from last 3 months, but till now not even got a single dollar.
Very low value Ads and RRs are not Active everyday.

Neobux is popular and legit.
But only old members are getting payment well.
For new members it is more difficult to earn.
I am working from last 3 months, but till now not even got a single dollar.
Very low value Ads and RRs are not Active everyday.

I was reading an article about Neobux and in that article the writer mentioned that the only way to truly earn money on Neobux is to invest thousands of dollars and get a really good amount of rented referrals, but I am not sure if it is a wise decision to invest that much money into Neobux. Despite the fact that Neobux is legit, it is not free from faults.

I was reading an article about Neobux and in that article the writer mentioned that the only way to truly earn money on Neobux is to invest thousands of dollars and get a really good amount of rented referrals, but I am not sure if it is a wise decision to invest that much money into Neobux. Despite the fact that Neobux is legit, it is not free from faults.
Its been long since I use Neobux but I know back then Neobux and ysense are always profitable if you have enough referrals so for this aspect its better for you to spare or have some referrals ready before you opted to work with them.you can also try serpclix I think its a good ptc site

Its been long since I use Neobux but I know back then Neobux and ysense are always profitable if you have enough referrals so for this aspect its better for you to spare or have some referrals ready before you opted to work with them.you can also try serpclix I think its a good ptc site

There are many PTC websites that have been in existence for a long time. However, the fact still remains that their revenue generation methods still remain dubious. I think even Neobux has not disclosed how do they generate revenue when people make a deposit on their website.

These paid to click websites are soon begin to lose relevance as a lot of us have already discovered other earning means and currently not giving them more attention.

Two-three years ago you could have earned well on neobux, but these days new members do not have much possibility of earning because if you depend on earnings by clicking ads, it will take forever just to earn $5.

Although most PTC site for now do not last long like PTP site. And scammers are much in PTC site than PTP site.

Do you know any best pay PTC site at the moment?

it is accepted both as a paid VIP member and as a free member. what ptc sites do you frequent and in your opinion, which is the best at the moment?
To be honest,i have not really been a big fan of paid to click sites,because of most of the experience one might be forced to go through in the process of earning,i like the forum i am currently in.

You can earn good money from PTC in two conditions, one you have a lot of referrals and you earn from referral clicks, two you upgrade your account and receive higher paying ads.

Most PTC sites are not legit so I would even advise you don't even put all your hope on it but you could try Neobux. I even registered on Neobux but I haven't been able to gain anything substantial.

There are several numbers of PTC site, even though it may and it may and it may not be profitable to some person depending on how they wanted it to be. sometimes I see some if the new site as scamming because some of them don't last long and even if they do, the mode of payment is not encourageble.

Nope, i don't know ang PTC site talkless of the one that pays the most. From what i've heard, most PTC sites are scam, they don't even pay.

Bro I'll say that you forget anything about PTC because in the end it wouldn't be profitable. I advise you focus your energy on better things.
I can even say spending more time here on our great forum would be more rewarding than any PTC platform.
Paid to click sites are always wasting of time and effort sites, so i will advise you desist from it because there's absolutely nothing to gain from it at the end of the time and most of them are scam.

With the high rate of scam in the PTC platforms recently, I don't think one can confidently point out some PTC platforms to be the best because they can disappear at any time. The thing is just for interested members to just work with them while being extra careful not to fall to their upgrade trap.

I don't really work on PTC sites. PTC sites are just waste of time,you will spend much of your time without gaining anything tangible out of it.
As long as i keep working online , I have decided to stop working on paid to click sites because its a total waste of time , energy and a waste of resources because the payment there is not worth the time.

Those I'm familiar with are con artists. They will offer to pay you, but it may be tough for you to withdraw funds from their dashboard. I will recommend you to do something more productive online than this PTC site.

As long as i keep working online , I have decided to stop working on paid to click sites because its a total waste of time , energy and a waste of resources because the payment there is not worth the time.
That's true they earn lots of profits but they don't want to pay a decent amount to there members. But I have a little idea on how you can make a decent cash by people clicking your link

I don't know any well paying PTC sites at the moment. Many of them usually pay just peanuts while many others are just scams. Therefore, I have never liked working in those sites.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back