What's new

what's the longest you have been offline?

Anis Boukezzoula

Team Manager
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 4, 2020
USD
$18.1100USD
Biznotes
The Internet is really becoming one of the necessary for whole the world.

But sometimes you won't be active (offline) so tell us what's the longest you have been offline and why? (what's the reason)

I think it was two weeks I was working on myself and choosed to focus on close relations

I think the longest I have ever stayed offline was some few days. Back then my phone was stolen, so there was no way I could do any work or access anything online. I had no choice but to stay offline.

I was sick a couple of weeks so I have no option but to stay offline and take my medication.if I'm healthy I hardly spend a day without coming online.

I am a type of person that do like spending much time on social media,mostly chatting,but anytime I have an important thing like exams,I use to stay offline from social media and anything that can cause Distraction, until after I finished the exams.

I'm not the type of person that spends much time online I spend most of my time offline to study but I like my presence online to earn a cool Cash.

The longest time i've been away is about five months. This is because the school i attend do not allow android phones, they only allow laptops and phones without cameras.

The longest time i've been away is about five months. This is because the school i attend do not allow android phones, they only allow laptops and phones without cameras.
It seems like you are a student also but which kind of school do not allow you to use a phone with cameras. I attend school also but we are allowed to use our Android phone's.

It seems like you are a student also but which kind of school do not allow you to use a phone with cameras. I attend school also but we are allowed to use our Android phone's.
Ha ha, you are right though i'm a student but my school don't not allow camera phones. I know it sounds strange but that's their rule and i can do nothing but obey it.

Ha ha, you are right though i'm a student but my school don't not allow camera phones. I know it sounds strange but that's their rule and i can do nothing but obey it.
It sounds some how. This means that you have a limited time online .despite the fact we are allowed to use our phones but I also don't have much time to spend online.

Apart from checking through my messages from friends and family. Bizdustry makes me so relevant and busy after then I go online and that takes a long time .

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back