What's new

What's the highest risk investment you made?

Well i did not actually recover all my money,i was thinking that since the investment was growing and i have withdrew about twice,my mind was relaxed,but everything just crashed.
Sorry about that , probably you were not among the early investors . As I've come to understand investment of this nature always boils down to the fact that you must be as early as possible..

I ventured into forex trading without knowing anything about the market, the experience was unforgettable because I really learnt alot about myself and I improved significantly.

I ventured into forex trading without knowing anything about the market, the experience was unforgettable because I really learnt alot about myself and I improved significantly.
Forex is risky but I still prefer forex trading as one of the best business it's one of those business which can fetched you money but the risk is some how too much so if you can't cope with the risk you need to avoid it immensely

Forex is risky but I still prefer forex trading as one of the best business it's one of those business which can fetched you money but the risk is some how too much so if you can't cope with the risk you need to avoid it immensely
I love trading too, and at the moment I am not so much obsessive about the profits it would bring me.
I am loving the process of learning, emotional control and discipline

Sorry about that , probably you were not among the early investors . As I've come to understand investment of this nature always boils down to the fact that you must be as early as possible..
Maybe that was just what is optainable,but on the other hand i have come to discover that if you are not really careful you will be fleece of your hard earned money even with an investment that looks legit.

Maybe that was just what is optainable,but on the other hand i have come to discover that if you are not really careful you will be fleece of your hard earned money even with an investment that looks legit.
One of the rules that have been guiding me is that I have completely stop investing my money in any sort of investment online. Every sort of investment online will always look legit even when they are not

One of the rules that have been guiding me is that I have completely stop investing my money in any sort of investment online. Every sort of investment online will always look legit even when they are not
Well I have really learnt my lesson,I will not make such a mistake again,I would rather look Out for an investment that is very tangible with verified operational management and it must not be online.

The high risk Investment that I made was venturing into forex trading and I had zero experience and knowledge about how it basically operates . I lost my entire capital in a single day.

The highest risk investment that I have made what's a particular time in which I bought a cryptocurrency for about $50 and I ended up removing $80 in about 2 weeks. I knew that anything could have gone wrong.

The high risk Investment that I made was venturing into forex trading and I had zero experience and knowledge about how it basically operates . I lost my entire capital in a single day.
That is the major mistake a lot of people make. Going into something you have limited knowledge about is very risky and can make you lose a lot of money.

One thing I noticed with this life is we need to take risk before we can succeed, if you know what you are doing you can take risk with good rewards, that's how we succeed.

Lolz, That was too serious though, at least you should have looked for someone to guide you. That would have been better. Forex is not easy from my experience

One thing I noticed with this life is we need to take risk before we can succeed, if you know what you are doing you can take risk with good rewards, that's how we succeed.
Taking risk is important but it must be a calculated risk. You don't venture into gambling because you see people who make money from it. You may end up losing a lot of money.

Taking risk is important but it must be a calculated risk. You don't venture into gambling because you see people who make money from it. You may end up losing a lot of money.
That's just the fact, if you are not good at managing risk you are not going to make it in everything you are doing, learning how to take and mange risk is very important.

That's just the fact, if you are not good at managing risk you are not going to make it in everything you are doing, learning how to take and mange risk is very important.
Probably, in almost every kind of business it involves some level of risk. Knowing how to manage it well is what will make you to become successful on that particular thing on the long run.

Probably, in almost every kind of business it involves some level of risk. Knowing how to manage it well is what will make you to become successful on that particular thing on the long run.
You are right, everything we are doing involves risk, if you want to be successful in this life you need to be used to taking risk because that's the best way you can succeed.

The highest risk I have made is investing in Ponzi schemes. Of course, I had not known that they were that by then. I lost in so many of them and earned in very few. But I learned my lesson, I never invest in them anymore.

INvesting in HYIP and Ponzi schemes were some of my high-risk investments. When I started investing in HYIP and Ponzi schemes I did not know what HYIP and Ponzi schemes were. later I continued investing even though I knew what they were.

One of the worse investment I can't easily forget is that of cryptocurrency trading and one of the investment using online money app which collapse within 24 hours of my investment though it was a lesson to me.

I started a game business with my friend long time ago, we invested in equipment and shoo rent, but I consider it a big risk because I never knew how the business was run on a daily basis and I also lost everything I invested in the business without making a dime.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back