What's new

What's the highest risk investment you made?

Currency trading and investing may be best left to the professionals, as quick-paced changes in exchange rates offer a high-risk environment to sentimental traders and investors. Those investors who can handle the added pressures of currency trading should seek out the patterns of specific currencies before investing to curtail added risks.

It is good to take risk though, this is because risk is accompanied by rewards . It is adviseable to once in awhile break from your shelf and take calculated risk .
If you lose , you learn. I you gain, you earn.
I know it's good to take risk because the higher the risk most time, the higher the rewards. I've heard you though. I guess i would try to take risks once in a while.

The highest investment which I have made so far is through hyip this website seems to be risky and they can take your investment at anytime so I dont like hyip its one of the best program that has bit my pocket before so I think that I chose hyip as my worst program which I can invest so far

I know it's good to take risk because the higher the risk most time, the higher the rewards. I've heard you though. I guess i would try to take risks once in a while.
Yeah, it would be good for you.
Although as a great rule of thumb, don't risk what you can't afford to loose .
It would help you out and ease you from unnecessary stress.

When I first heard about forex trading, I borrowed some money to get started. I believed it would be simple, but I needed more mentoring, so that's how I lost everything. It was one of the riskiest investments I've ever made.

Yeah, it would be good for you.
Although as a great rule of thumb, don't risk what you can't afford to loose .
It would help you out and ease you from unnecessary stress.
I know about the rule of investing only the amount one can afford to lose. Since i'm just starting out with high risk investments, i'll make sure to follow that rule incase anything goes wrong when investing.

The biggest risk investment I've ever taken is putting my money in a ponzi scheme (MMM to be precise) back then. A friend of mine had introduced me to it earlier but I didn't pay much attention to it because I thought it'll crash soon. I later invested and got paid twice then I pulled out.

Hyip is the best program which I have seen that look so risky I have loss alot of money to this program so this investment option still remain the risky investment ever I can never put my hard earn money on this

Investing in newly launched cryptocurrencies was one of the riskiest Investment I have made and of course I ended up losing over $200. That has actually taught me a lesson.

There are many folks out there who tend to invest capital into newly launched ICO token projects and I think that those new projects are one of the riskiest one.

One of the craziest investment I ever made was when I borrowed money in other to invest in forex trading it later turned a diaster and lost the money within 2 hours.

This thread remind me of something I think that when its come to risk the major risk that I took was using my 2year school fee and invest with one hyip which latar scam me and I have no other option than to quit its took me about 2years to pay back the fee

Well I think Investing in newly launched cryptocurrencies was one of the riskiest Investment I have made and of course I ended up losing over $200. That has actually taught me a lesson.

Well I think Investing in newly launched cryptocurrencies was one of the riskiest Investment I have made and of course I ended up losing over $200. That has actually taught me a lesson.
That was a great loss to you that is why I say that when a new company is been surface we don't need to rush to invest with them you can see now you loss alot of money,for me really I see that hyip was the website that Play me serious scam Play I loss my loan money on one of them

There was an investment that I made that I think I had a very high conviction it was going to come through. I invested around $350 and I ended up making $100 in 2 months.

There was an investment that I made that I think I had a very high conviction it was going to come through. I invested around $350 and I ended up making $100 in 2 months.
I base on your calculation if you invest this amount of money and made just $100 that means you loss up to 250$so there is no gain for someone like me I invested $400 last week and I blown up the forex account thou that was a fault from me I open my trade and live it open without stop loss

Before making an investment online someone need to be careful know the pass people who has invested in the website and I beleive that people need to invest with care a freind of mine loss about $800 to one hyip sometime last week thou I advice him at the start to stay away from that website so its always risky taking advantage of risky investment programs

Actually I have once try to invest online and it end up a disaster. i was not having the knowledge it takes to invest in crypto and that was the greatest mistake and all the investment fund was a scrap.
As crypto is a risky investment then doing researches about crypto market and crypto currencies is a need especially for beginners, beside that, trading strategies will also help you to not lose your money.

I could remember late last year when i use all the money i had then to invest into a gold online investment,and at the end of the day,i was paid just twice and the scheme folded up.

I could remember late last year when i use all the money i had then to invest into a gold online investment,and at the end of the day,i was paid just twice and the scheme folded up.
Ops, sorry about the whole thing. I believe with the first and the second payment you were able to discover your initial investment capital ? That's the most important thing.

Ops, sorry about the whole thing. I believe with the first and the second payment you were able to discover your initial investment capital ? That's the most important thing.
Well i did not actually recover all my money,i was thinking that since the investment was growing and i have withdrew about twice,my mind was relaxed,but everything just crashed.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back