What's new

What's the highest risk investment you made?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What would you all say was the highest risk investment you ever made? Either it be in forex, stocks, real estate or other such things. What's the biggest risk you've taken? For me, I don't really have an answer. I'm still kinda new to the high risk stuff as I don't tend to do it. I want to, because I could use the extra money, and if it could garauntee good money, I think I'd try it more often.

Investing in newly launched cryptocurrencies was one of the riskiest Investment I have made and of course I ended up losing over $200. That has actually taught me a lesson.

The highest risk investment I ever made is borrowing money to buy many digital product for sale. I was introduced to the business then and I didn't understand much about it. Moved by the desire to make big money online, I borrow money to invest. At the end of the day, I did not recoup what I invested.

One of the highest risk investment I have ever did was to borrow an amount of money to start Forex trading when I was first told about it, so I thought it was easy not knowing that I need more mentorship and that was how I lost it all.

Actually I have once try to invest online and it end up a disaster. i was not having the knowledge it takes to invest in crypto and that was the greatest mistake and all the investment fund was a scrap.

There was a particular coin in which I bought at 10,000 market cap and I was able to sell it when it reached 50,000 market cap and I think that is the biggest amount of money I made.

My highest was about $200 in April this year and it was a very horrible experience that I would never wish for anyone. I narrowly escaped getting scammed and I really thank God for helping me .

I'm no risk taker. I have never invested in a high risk investment platform or program. I'm too scared to lose the little i have to these high risk investment programs. Maybe, just maybe i would try it out sometime.

I can still remember when one night yield investment program come out it was called royalty7,i put all my money in that investment platform's and they do away with it

The highest was $200 which I paid for an advert generating app for generating ads for my google admob account. Google later detect i was generating fake ads and block my account

The highest risk investment I ever made is borrowing money to buy many digital product for sale. I was introduced to the business then and I didn't understand much about it. Moved by the desire to make big money online, I borrow money to invest. At the end of the day, I did not recoup what I invested.
it is always advisable never to borrow money in order to venture into any kind of online business. Many online businesses looks very promising but lack of knowledge of them will make you waste money.

The highest was $200 which I paid for an advert generating app for generating ads for my google admob account. Google later detect i was generating fake ads and block my account
That was a big loss seriously so you did not check and enquire from previous user if they get real organic traffic before making the deposit

The highest investment that I did was one that I am not proud of at all. I invested in what turned out to become a Ponzi scheme. I am never going to try it again as it's very risky and not worth it.

I have invest a lot of money through the forex market and I have lost so much there I can easily remember when I blown off a $450 account in a day

The highest investment that I did was one that I am not proud of at all. I invested in what turned out to become a Ponzi scheme. I am never going to try it again as it's very risky and not worth it.
The same thing is applicable to me and as a matter of fact I just fell into one recently and I lost some money too. I have made up my mind never to involve myself in any high yield investment ptograms.

I have lost a lot to hyip I have also lost to forex but based on my experience hyip is the worst which I have lost more before

The highest of the risky investments I made was $50 into forex trading and I trade for a while before making my withdrawals . I plan to do more though.

Investing in newly launched cryptocurrencies was one of the riskiest Investment I have made and of course I ended up losing over $500. That has actually taught me a lesson.

I'm no risk taker. I have never invested in a high risk investment platform or program. I'm too scared to lose the little i have to these high risk investment programs. Maybe, just maybe i would try it out sometime.
It is good to take risk though, this is because risk is accompanied by rewards . It is adviseable to once in awhile break from your shelf and take calculated risk .
If you lose , you learn. I you gain, you earn.

The highest risk investment which I ever made in when I invested with an hyip I use my mum money expecting to get good return and pay he back but after all I loss everything.that was the high risk investment which I ever take

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back