What's new

Whats the highest payout from a GPT you got?

The highest pay out I received from get paid to post site is $20 in two weeks. Back then I was so happy that I made $20 in two weeks but right now am looking for more paying Site of any kind
That really a good amount to make in two weeks because I could remember when I was a newbie online, I hardly make that amount even in a month.

That was a colossal sum. Online, I haven't found any opportunities like this. In actuality, the most money I ever made came from posting on paid-to-post forums like bizdustry and trendri.

• Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with the highest-paying survey site on the web.
  • Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more.
  • Mistplay: Earn free cash by playing games online with friends from your mobile phone.

I've never worked on a GPT site, thus I've never made money there. Currently, the only place I work is a business forum, where at least I have made some money. Though i tried freelancing once

Was a one time deal. It should be 15 dollars but they had an event so it became 30 dollars.
That is my thought exactly, i do not believe that this kind of opportunities can be done repeatedly, it is usually a one off thing. But the pay is really high for a job of less than an hour

The highest amount I made in a day at ones was $10. I got that $10 by participating in an online referral contest and winning the price when I invite 10 people in a day.

The highest amount I made in a day at ones was $10. I got that $10 by participating in an online referral contest and winning the price when I invite 10 people in a day.
The giveaways are easiest way to earn but I think the site you participate doesn't have enough registrations since for other contests some people earn on giveaways for refer 1000 users to be in top 10 referrers this month.

That is very good of you but come to think of it which website offer that contest,for someone like me I have made around $19 in a single day it's was through a survey website I answer question and unlock one content those results in award of this amount

Ive gotten 30 dollars from downloading "War Thunder" and winning 10 games. Took me around 1 hour but was worth it at the end. What about you?
I have earned 42 dollars from a get paid to site called Sproutgigs. The withdrawal was smooth and efficient and I used cryptocurrency to receive the money which was really convenient for me.

The best payout i got from a get paid to post on forum site is around $15 a week back then during the pandemic when you can earn at least $2.5 on a daily basis on bizdustry forum site

The highest amount I have earned on one payout is:
32 $ from Picoworkers
19 $ from Jobboy
14 $ from TimeBucks
You really earn a lot from picoworker considering how tedious the task in the platform are. I once worked in the platform and I couldn't earn much, so I quit working there. I have question for you. Did you you earn this amount with laptop or phone?

I have never earned a big amount from GPT sites. Maybe because I don't try them a lot. The only GPT site I have tried is Sproutgigs. I earned one dollar there then got bored and left.

I no longer work on a GPT site, however, in the past I have worked on a couple of GPT sites and my highest payout was $20 on Timebucks. After receiving my first payment I never went to the site. On some sites I did not even work until I reached withdrawal threshold.

I no longer work on a GPT site, however, in the past I have worked on a couple of GPT sites and my highest payout was $20 on Timebucks. After receiving my first payment I never went to the site. On some sites I did not even work until I reached withdrawal threshold.
Sorry what was your experience with time buck they are a good website but I have registered and I have not yet started working with them am planning to try the website any moment from now gpt website use to be my favourite earning website so I think I will continue with rapidworkers because I got about $15 last year from them

Ive gotten 30 dollars from downloading "War Thunder" and winning 10 games. Took me around 1 hour but was worth it at the end. What about you?
This is amazing, I thought that you can not earn too much on GPT websites, earning $30 in just one hour is amazing, can you make $30 or more everyday?

Thirty dollars within an hour is pretty impressive. I have not really worked much on GPT sites but am so tempted to give it a try from what you just said. I have been more focused on paid to post sites before.

It was 10 dollars I worked kinda hard for it It was kinda hard because of my locations but I think it was worth it I want to earn more in the fature

Thirty dollars within an hour is pretty impressive. I have not really worked much on GPT sites but am so tempted to give it a try from what you just said. I have been more focused on paid to post sites before.
Luck doesn't come every day you may get this chance once during your life but it is not a general rule and these offers doesn't come ofthen but rarelly. This is the sad truth.

Sorry what was your experience with time buck they are a good website but I have registered and I have not yet started working with them am planning to try the website any moment from now gpt website use to be my favourite earning website so I think I will continue with rapidworkers because I got about $15 last year from them
I would rather call Rapidworker a micro job site instead of a GPT site. I have worked on Rapidworkers and managed to withdraw $10 I still have an account but I am not active on the platform anymore.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back