What's new

Whats the highest payout from a GPT you got?

there are people looking for others to work on their forum and are willing to pay you a good amount for the quality of contents you post on their forum, that Is one of the ways I get such jobs that pay quite high. Everyone can make the same

Ive gotten 30 dollars from downloading "War Thunder" and winning 10 games. Took me around 1 hour but was worth it at the end. What about you?
I have also participated on a few GPT sites and earned a good amount of money, but they recently diverted the direction of the platform, which was disadvantageous, so I quit working on them.

I have also participated on a few GPT sites and earned a good amount of money, but they recently diverted the direction of the platform, which was disadvantageous, so I quit working on them.
Did you encouter any problem with th GPT platform or working on such platform does not worth the time and the effort given? Please clarify more your answer.

You can get such contents writing gigs on forumpromotion, there are individuals looking for people to work on their forum and are willing to pay you a good amount for the quality of contents you post on their forum, that Is one of the ways I get such jobs that pay quite high.
I've not heard of forumpromotion. How does one get people who will pay you such amount? I have studied content writing and had a blog so I would love any content writing gigs that can pay me.

I've not heard of forumpromotion. How does one get people who will pay you such amount? I have studied content writing and had a blog so I would love any content writing gigs that can pay me.
The forumpromotion has been closed unfortenally after create it may be the team fails in monetize such forum or the monetization was not succesful at all this is reason behind closure.

It is a paid to post platforms but the earning rate is quite lower as you are only opportune to make $5 on monthly basis. I don't know if there has been an improvement because this was a long time ago.

I earned $50 on YouGov, a survey website.
YouGov doesn't offer crypto payment but as I know PayPal payment or even pay by wester union means you have to go to the The Post Office and cashout your money.

The forumpromotion has been closed unfortenally after create it may be the team fails in monetize such forum or the monetization was not succesful at all this is reason behind closure.
Such things do happen. It takes a lot of work to maintain a forum, especially one that offers paid posting for it's members. If the forum cannot generate earnings fast, it may have to shut down.

The highest amount I have earned on one payout is:
32 $ from Picoworkers
19 $ from Jobboy
14 $ from TimeBucks
You're really doing well. I once worked at picoworkers and I know very well what it takes to earn money there. I give kudos to you for earning $32 at picoworkers. Are you working with phone or laptop?

Because so many get paid to platforms are no longer paying as much as they once did, it has been a while since I was able to make a sizable sum of money in a single day.

Some of the highest payout I have got from GPT website use to come from picoworkers but since I stop working on the website I made most of my money from forum and I think its the best and only way am earning last payment from beermoneyforum was $23

I got paid 250$ dollars a month one time, I was employed to post on the site some good contents and I got paid for making about 200 posts then, I guess that would be the highest one time payment I have gotten so far.
Wow that's really amazing to hear that it actually works. But I don't experience it and get paid by any gpt working website because of lack of information about these all.

Well I only got paid 250$ dollars a month one time, I was employed to post on the site some good contents and I got paid for making about 200 posts then, I guess that would be the highest one time payment I have gotten so far.

The most money I have ever received from a GPT site is $12, and that money came directly from picoworkers who did not have the time to focus on the other GPT sites I have access to.

Earning money online is not always easy but I can bet you that its very hard to earn huge amount of money online.

I receive about $42 yesterday from a micro job website call rapidworkers and its one of my highest payout.
Thou I have work there for over 5months now without cashout

The highest amount of money that I have got from a getpaidto forum was around $50 when I withdrew from this forum at the end of last year and I used it to buy a cause

The highest pay out I received from get paid to post site is $20 in two weeks. Back then I was so happy that I made $20 in two weeks but right now am looking for more paying Site of any kind

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back