What's new

Whats the highest payout from a GPT you got?

I have worked on some GPT sites and I have earn something reasonable but presently they came with stiffer rules and I have stopped working on them because of the rules.
So, what other site are you now working on, since the get paid to post sites now have stiffer rules and you no longer work for them? Am hoping I can learn too.

30 dollars an hour was definitely worth it, as it has become very difficult these day to make such an amount of money with gpt. i think the highest i have made from a single task was 2 dollars at the time and i downloaded an app, plus did the kyc verification
making $30 in an hour is quite impressive but I don't think such can be available presently because of the competition. I think it was quite easier to make money online before because there was lower competition.

Mine was just $15 from bizdustry but it took me almost a month to earn the amount, am just learning, maybe I will try other sites and see if I can earn a reasonable amount.
You are far better to me 10 days already pass away in this forum, but still I didn't mange 5$ dollar, if I withdrawal 5$ then that will be my first highest GPT site earning.

Ive gotten 30 dollars from downloading "War Thunder" and winning 10 games. Took me around 1 hour but was worth it at the end. What about you?
Mine was a pay to post site, back in 2006. I earned $78 in one month. But that's when the site was very high-paying and I did spend A LOT of time on there, just goofing around and making new friends. The site is still up (myLot) and I am still a member.. their algorithm has changed so earnings are obviously not as high as they were in the very beginning but the site is and always was legit.

I have not made much from GPT site. I had won some written gig in the past and it gives me money. I also work as a transcriber making some money online. But I have not made much from GPT site.
The highest amount of money that I have ever we do at once was $28 which was at the beginning of last year from this particular site.
This is impressive. It take commitment, dedication and hard work to earn such amount of money from this site. If one can dedicate few hours to this site everyday, I am very sure $28 is obtainable. You did a good job.

Last edited:
I got $170 in sales last month and I must confess that that's the highest I've realized. I believe that this is the beginning of greater opportunities to come.

I worked on many get paid to for sometimes and i have earned at least $20 before the site dissapear , i am talking about GPTforum which was functioning during the pandemic.
I have not made much from GPT site. I had won some written gig in the past and it gives me money. I also work as a transcriber making some money online. But I have not made much from GPT site.

This is impressive. It take commitment, dedication and hard work to earn such amount of money from this site. If one can dedicate few hours to this site everyday, I am very sure $28 is obtainable. You did a good job.

The highest amount I have earned on one payout is:
32 $ from Picoworkers
19 $ from Jobboy
14 $ from TimeBucks
You really earn much money from picoworkers. I once joined the website but I could not reach minimum threshold before I left them. Their tasks is difficult and time consuming. And may be because of the country I come from, I couldn't perform many tasks that have high monetary value. It's good to hear you earn that much from picoworkers. Are you still working there?

I was able to make a whopping amount of $20 from picoworkers. This is the highest amount I got paid from GPT sites . For me picoworkers remains the best micro job website that you can come across on the internet and I will strongly recommend it.

You really earn much money from picoworkers. I once joined the website but I could not reach minimum threshold before I left them. Their tasks is difficult and time consuming. And may be because of the country I come from, I couldn't perform many tasks that have high monetary value. It's good to hear you earn that much from picoworkers. Are you still working there?
Using Lootably Timewall withdrawal to Picoworkers (credited whitin 7 days) and running various compaigns about Picoworkers signup and perform one task in several platforms. I prefer AirTM cash outs in the moment.

Mine was a pay to post site, back in 2006. I earned $78 in one month. But that's when the site was very high-paying and I did spend A LOT of time on there, just goofing around and making new friends. The site is still up (myLot) and I am still a member.. their algorithm has changed so earnings are obviously not as high as they were in the very beginning but the site is and always was legit.
Wow, this means that you have been in the online space for a very long time. Most of those platforms usually pay a lot of money those days but they have reduced these days, but what really matters is that they are still a legitimate.

Wow, this means that you have been in the online space for a very long time. Most of those platforms usually pay a lot of money those days but they have reduced these days, but what really matters is that they are still a legitimate.
Yes, that is so true. Once I find a legitimate site, I will always stick with it, no matter how the pay scale may change throughout the years. It's legitimacy that has always mattered to me most. And like you said, they do change... But an honest site is an honest site, regardless. 💯 An honest site is a treasure.

Yes, that is so true. Once I find a legitimate site, I will always stick with it, no matter how the pay scale may change throughout the years. It's legitimacy that has always mattered to me most. And like you said, they do change... But an honest site is an honest site, regardless. 💯 An honest site is a treasure.
Probably, if I find any website that is very legitimate and has been paying for a long time I will probably stick to it. even if I find other better ways of making money I will probably be visiting once in a while.

Ive gotten 30 dollars from downloading "War Thunder" and winning 10 games. Took me around 1 hour but was worth it at the end. What about you?
The highest one time payment I have gotten from a GPT site is $67.16. This payout transaction occurred at the beginning of July this year and was obtained by completing surveys and small tasks

If it takes you just an hour to earn $30 , that was a great move and very encouraging. You could as well keep working on the sites to make $30 continuously for many times.

Indeed, making that much money within an hour is a great thing and many professional freelancing services do charge that much money from their clients as they work for a company.

Indeed, making that much money within an hour is a great thing and many professional freelancing services do charge that much money from their clients as they work for a company.
There's no doubt that you can make huge amount of money on freelancing site if you have garnered enough positive reviews on those sites.
This is why it will be very difficult for a newbie to make success freelancing sites.

There's no doubt that you can make huge amount of money on freelancing site if you have garnered enough positive reviews on those sites.
This is why it will be very difficult for a newbie to make success freelancing sites.

I guess that finding the right kind of freelancing site could be a challenge, especially if you live in a tier 3 country. You may not even be able to receive payments if the website does not support the payment method of your choice.

I guess that finding the right kind of freelancing site could be a challenge, especially if you live in a tier 3 country. You may not even be able to receive payments if the website does not support the payment method of your choice.
That is the major challenge that we will be facing on freelancing site because it is very important to check for the payment gateways accepted before accepting to work on such platforms.

I once received a monthly salary of $250 dollars for posting quality content to a website. At the time, I received payment for making roughly 200 posts, making that the biggest one-time sum I had ever received.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back