What's new

Whats the highest payout from a GPT you got?

Wow this is really great, $80 dollars is more tangible back then than now I presume. You are obviously with a huge level of experience in these things.
To be honest, I think I just got lucky. It was one of the first paying forums I had ever joined.. I couldn't believe how fast my earnings were adding up. They updated every morning ☀️ and it was a lot of fun to check it as soon as I would turn on my computer every day.

I have not joined any micro job site recently and I have plans to join one soon and so I cannot really say that I have earned certain amount of money with them for now until I join one.

The highest payout I got from GPT site is $10 I think . If I'm not wrong and this I got from picoworkers which is one of the GPT sites that have been in existence for quite a long time and has shown resilience to be the best micro job websites.

To be honest, I think I just got lucky. It was one of the first paying forums I had ever joined.. I couldn't believe how fast my earnings were adding up. They updated every morning ☀️ and it was a lot of fun to check it as soon as I would turn on my computer every day.
You have really been in this system for long. And you were those who benefited when the pay out rates were quite good cause recently the trend I noticed is that the pay out and credits keep deteriorating as time goes on and more of such platforms are created.

You have really been in this system for long. And you were those who benefited when the pay out rates were quite good cause recently the trend I noticed is that the pay out and credits keep deteriorating as time goes on and more of such platforms are created.
Yes, many GPTP forums start out with a higher payout to attract more members and keep the existing new members. Also, the forum owners realize after some time that they, themselves are not making a profit by continuing the forum so they cut back on payout amounts, which is totally understandable.

Ive gotten 30 dollars from downloading "War Thunder" and winning 10 games. Took me around 1 hour but was worth it at the end. What about you?
That is quite interesting. People like you are the ones that will motivate us to make more money from get paid to websites. I always run away from them but you are giving me so much hope

The highest payout I got from GPT site is $10 I think . If I'm not wrong and this I got from picoworkers which is one of the GPT sites that have been in existence for quite a long time and has shown resilience to be the best micro job websites.
How long did it take you to earn that amount with picoworkers now because I can remember back then their task use to pay a bit higher but now some of their task. Pay very low and it's very hard to reach their minimum payout

The most I have received is $10 from 2captchas. Of course, it is not an easy task and not everyone can do it and it requires a little skill And I got 8 dollars from Kolotibablo.
Unfortunately, surveys are not accessible in my country and I can't earn money from them, but I read the comments here, many people earn a lot from these sites.

I worked on Trendri during their new year promo and earned $14 in three days. That has been the highest payout I have gotten from a forum.

I've been doing a lot of captcha typing websites in the past and I think the biggest withdrawal I've ever made is $10 which I got from the Kolotibablo website. I also received $8 from the 2captcha website. This is the biggest amount I have ever received from GPT

I've been doing a lot of captcha typing websites in the past and I think the biggest withdrawal I've ever made is $10 which I got from the Kolotibablo website. I also received $8 from the 2captcha website. This is the biggest amount I have ever received from GPT
So kolotibablo is still working I have use them back then but I never withdraw my earning there before I think I left part of my earning there it's 2captcha that paid me Last but I pass through alot of stress to cashout with them

So kolotibablo is still working I have use them back then but I never withdraw my earning there before I think I left part of my earning there it's 2captcha that paid me Last but I pass through alot of stress to cashout with them
haha Why stress? Yes that's right . 2captcha and kolotibablo still pay. In my opinion, the income is much higher in Kolotibablo But I usually work on 2captcha because the minimum withdrawal is much less. The minimum withdrawal is 0.25 cents

haha Why stress? Yes that's right . 2captcha and kolotibablo still pay. In my opinion, the income is much higher in Kolotibablo But I usually work on 2captcha because the minimum withdrawal is much less. The minimum withdrawal is 0.25 cents
What is Kolotibablo? It is similar to 2captcha and you have to solve only captchas? I tried 2captcha and I did not like it very much since you need to solve too many captchas to win something and be able to withdraw, but good if you are able to do that task you can earn money there since it is a legal platform.

That is great bro I will try kolotibablo when I fix my system I don't know if they support Android operating system meaning I had an Android phone but I don't know if their app support it

If it takes you just an hour to earn $30 , that was a great move and very encouraging. You could as well keep working on the sites to make $30 continuously for many times.
Truly if it takes only hour to make 30 dollars it must be a very good site I never got this huge pay in a hour at most a dollar I think the country plays a big role
I think that's the highest I got from GPT sites is $10 and I have not gotten up to that amount ever since I have been given that amount of money from a famous GPT sites called picoworkers.
That's great I used Picoworkers but then stopped because the fees were just too high for me in general. I didn't make much from GPT sites because I live in the lower tiers. You can make more if you live in Tier 1.
The highest amount I have earned on one payout is:
32 $ from Picoworkers
19 $ from Jobboy
14 $ from TimeBucks
That's not bad at all. The only GPT site that paid me quite well was FreeCash. Since I live in a small country, there are not a lot of opportunities for me. Usually, I just complete game offers. Most of the games aren't fun, but it's fine for me.

Last edited:
I think the highest payment I've ever received has been from autofaucet.dutchycorps through their surveys, and I think it was about $25 since it was the maximum daily withdrawal they let you make, which is fine.

Some years ago, I have worked on a job on SEOClerks where I was paid $200 from completing a particular task that I did for one of my clients on the website and it was till today my biggest payment from a single job.

Some years ago, I have worked on a job on SEOClerks where I was paid $200 from completing a particular task that I did for one of my clients on the website and it was till today my biggest payment from a single job.
That was a great earn from you I have not tried that website before but I have work on similar website and earn such rewards but am not chance to use PayPal as they don't accept my country except using exchangers PayPal

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back