What's new

What's the highest amount you pay your staff?

Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2900USD
Biznotes
When it comes to the payroll of your staff members, what's the highest amount that you have paid any of your staff? Do you think that he or he is being overpaid or underpaid because that is something that's usually the reality in every job. It's either you're overpaid or underpaid.

This question has to be answered by a forum owner because I have no idea of their salary. Besides it is not easy to be a staff member on forums so I assume they should be taking $50 as the highest.

Ever since I started building and running websites in 2015, I have hired a lot of people to work on my websites. The highest amount I have ever paid to a staff on my site is $50 per month.

the highest amount i have paid someone on my site is $25 dollars and what the guy was doing is to generate 500 words content for me twice every week, but with time i could not keep up with the payment, so i let him go.

When it comes to the payroll of your staff members, what's the highest amount that you have paid any of your staff? Do you think that he or he is being overpaid or underpaid because that is something that's usually the reality in every job. It's either you're overpaid or underpaid.

I have never hired people. However, I think that the pay rates should be good for members who try to work on your platform or website. It takes a lots of effort to make money online and people should be compensated well for that.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back