What's new

What's the first betrayal you had from your staff member?

Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2900USD
Biznotes
Betrayal knows no boundaries which means that it can come from anywhere. In the course of running your forum, have you ever been betrayed by someone on your staff team or do you feel that one of them have betrayed you directly or indirectly?

The first betrayer I had was leaking of sensitive information by a secretary. It was so terrible that we have to let her off. Because she kept doing it. And these could debar the progress of the working place. It was her way of life to backbite and leak secrets.

Staff member betrays in different ways. Some are fond of gossip and this can lead to outsiders. Also some are fond of stealing from company's assets. Some work lazily due to unsatisfactory.

Well, I have never been betrayed by the staff members. Therefore, I do not have any experience with this kind of thing. I take a lot of care while hiring staff therefore I have never been betrayed.

the first betrayal i had was when we discovered that this guy was stealing from us and we would never had believed that it is possible for such a person to carry out such action because of what we have done for him in the company.

Betrayal knows no boundaries which means that it can come from anywhere. In the course of running your forum, have you ever been betrayed by someone on your staff team or do you feel that one of them have betrayed you directly or indirectly?

I was never betrayed by any forum owner. However, I once worked for an individual. We made a deal and he stated that he would pay me for writing an article. However, he never paid me at all.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back