What's new

What's the best / worst thing about your work?

The best thing in my work is that there is some form of job security and regular salary but the worse thing is poor pension after retirement. Retirees are not really given their rights even after serving their country for so many years.

The best thing about my work is the creativeness. Whenever I see new designs on footwears, I feel so excited, it makes me feel good. The worst part is that in my part of the world, people are owing me money constantly

The best part of being a mobile phone technician is that it increases my knowledge in my professional field, meeting new client on daily basis, learning valuable skills, multi-tasking, it helps me to be more patience, tolerant, more careful because I am dealing with people of all works of life and different backgrounds. Bad part is that I am exposed to explosive substances, and the work is too demanding.

The best thing about my work is that it enable me to be able to meet different peoples in all works of life. This makes me enjoy the work so much. It allows me to gain lots of knowledge from the more experienced people. That is exactly what transpires in my workplace.

The best thing about my work is being able to interact with people from different places and learn from their lifestyle and experiences. The worst thing is that doing researches in some places and cultures can be so hectic.

The business st thing about my work is always the fact that I can always do all I want to do from the comfort of my room whenever I want to do them without having to hit any traffic commuting somewhere else

The best thing about my work is that you keep on learning each day as you work,and you also get to understand children better,the worst thing is the resumption time 7:10am is too early

I believe that the worst thing about most people's work is actually the stress that comes from the job because if you are not stressed in the work, I don't really think there is any other bad thing in it.
Believe me there are some works without stress you always enjoy yourself while working. But then for most businesses the stress factor is the most significant

My work place is kind of hectic, the good is I have one of the day off apart from my weekends and not far from my place but the bad thing I close late use extra time, lots of work and the pay is quite small

the best things about my work is that I learnt many new things everyday , I am the type that will like to learn even if it takes me to fail ,I like learning new things no matter how little they are .

There is something I do not like and it keeps on repeating my boss loves embarrassing a staff in front of another junior staff,it is always annoying,but I love the job because the wife knows how to speak to staff in a good manner

The best thing about the work I do is , it keeps me busy and out of negative thoughts because I manage both my studies and online earning. The worst thing can be the situation where I focus less on academics because I get addicted to earn more online sometimes , so it can affect academics.

The worst thing regarding my present job is the hectical way of doing it. It involves a lot of stress fixing cars ranging from troubleshooting, brainstorming and loosing and coupling. But the skills gotten daily is quite nice and the cash made everyday can be nice

There was a company that I worked for few years ago, it was so challenging to to work there because I had no moment of rest in my life. I work from Monday to Sunday only to be paid #70, 000 Naira.

Being a freelancer has it's own perks,as it enables you to work at your own pace and decide your pay,it's makes it really convenient

Being a freelancer is not that easy. many people believe that being a freelancer means that a person can make easy money sitting at home, but this is not at all the case at all. i have been a freelancer and I know how difficult it is to be a frelancer.

The worst thing about my work is that I have to resume as early as 7am. Meeting up with the time is always a challenge due to the distance and traffic.
Seriously this is one of the biggest challenges most people that are living in Lagos face everyday. With lots of traffic they have to suffer every day on their way to work poses a great health problem.

The best thing about my current online work is that I get to learn so much. Also, it has given me something to stay busy with and not just idle around. The worst thing about it is that sometimes I am so lazy do it.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back