What's new

What's the best stocks to invest in for a newbie?

Decide how you want to invest in the stock market. ...
Choose an investing account. ...
Learn the difference between stocks and stock mutual funds. ...
Set a budget for your stock investment. ...
Focus on the long-term. ...
Manage your stock portfolio.

The individuals who are simply web client don't have any connection with investment. They can proceed with stock and purchase yet don't expect for snappy return. Your investment, return following not many years as indicated by the market normal which is better. No duty included you capital unit you deal it.

stock is not something you should rush into you have to make sure you are properly trained and that aspect for you to go into stock trading or investment you ask me to search about the company you want to invest in before going to it so you have to have a mentor or a guide to help in the process

Looking at the way the financial market has been acting the best stocks to invest in are those for technological firms. They are usually the ones with the potential of doing more numbers. The only problem is that they are highly volatile so it is risky too. The best to invest in with less risk are usually financial companies like banks since profits are mostly secure.

When it comes to buying stocks, what would you say are the best stocks to buy into for a newbie? I want to start investing in stocks, but have no clue where to go. I want to invest in respectful companies, and not just anything. I was thinking maybe Google, Amazon, and maybe even some sports teams in the NFL and NBA. But I wouldn't mind getting stock in an upcoming tech company as well.
Investment in stocks are what is called residual income, of course the returns takes time, but there are ways that you can make quick returns as well. You can study more on it.

Burying stock is good, it will always become a source of income to you and your family even when you are not around. Buy it is good to stock in a manufacturing company than Banks. Those once you mentioned are big company, they don't usually made their stock public.

When it comes to buying stocks, what would you say are the best stocks to buy into for a newbie? I want to start investing in stocks, but have no clue where to go. I want to invest in respectful companies, and not just anything. I was thinking maybe Google, Amazon, and maybe even some sports teams in the NFL and NBA. But I wouldn't mind getting stock in an upcoming tech company as well.
Here are the 15 best stocks for beginners to buy:
  • Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN)
  • Alphabet (NASDAQ: GOOG)
  • Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL)
  • Costco (NASDAQ: COST)
  • Disney (NYSE: DIS)
  • Facebook (NASDAQ: FB)
  • Mastercard (NYSE: MA)
  • Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT

Buying a stock of an upcoming or new internet company might be pretty dangerous because you don't know how well they will do. But if you want to play it safe, you can go for Tesla and the likes.

As a newbie before you start investing on stock , I recommend you research about the company because the stock market is unpredictable, it might rise few minutes latter and fall for 2month so I always advice you do a research

Well to be honest some of the companies you mentioned there stocks don't do significant increase, I might be wrong tho, but you can easily look up the companies to buy their shares and you make your profit.

As a newbie going into sticks investment or trying out investing in stocks, I would advise getting an expert opinion of what stock you should be investing in from a financial expert in the stock market.

Like someone already advised inthe thread, as a newbie, going into stocks without the proper guidance an be very tricky and expensive you know. You should meet someone with the right experience to out you through first before anything

I have always believed that there are so much to learn here while making some bucks. With discussion here I have learnt some things about stock trading and I believe it will really encourage me to start soon. Stock is one of the lucrative businesses out there. It is just my opinion though. Thanks for sharing.

It is a good step on your part that you want to invest on stocks, but it would be best to make proper research on what it really means to invest on stocks, most especially the risks involved, then make sure you invest what you are okay with loosing, though we do not plan for losses but it is part of risk management.

I discovered stock is not just what you rush into when I experience my first loss as a newbie before getting a mentor to show me through , so I don't think there's a guarantee stock I'd advise you do a research before buying or investing
Post automatically merged:

As a newbie in stock market , I'd like to advise you make use of your research button and not just following trending stocks

Last edited:
If you want to enter into the stock market, invest in primary shares. primary shares are the shares that are released right after a company gets listed on the stock exchange.

Like I recommended earlier, there are some stocks that have proven to do well and are profitable - Apple, Amazon, Berkshire Hathaway's stock too as well.
Though you can look to other niches if you don't have that capital such as logistics, food, retail shopping too.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back