What's new

What's the best stocks to invest in for a newbie?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to buying stocks, what would you say are the best stocks to buy into for a newbie? I want to start investing in stocks, but have no clue where to go. I want to invest in respectful companies, and not just anything. I was thinking maybe Google, Amazon, and maybe even some sports teams in the NFL and NBA. But I wouldn't mind getting stock in an upcoming tech company as well.

If you are within Africa, check out the app called 'chaka', in it you will find the best performing companies and the average or worst performing companies, this should definitely guide you.

Please get your self a training and maybe a mentor before you invest your money in the stock market. No body can tell you the stock to buy, even if you have a financial advisor, the least they will tell you is to do your due diligence.

Those who are just internet user don’t have any interaction with investment. They can go through with stock and buy but don’t expect for quick return. Your investment, return after few years according to the market average which is better. No tax added in you capital unit you sale it.

My nephew who used to work in the stock exchange advised me to put my money on blue chip stocks. That means big companies that appear stable like San Miguel Foods which is the biggest food conglomerate in our country. The investment is safe because the value of the stocks is stable. The downside is that it earns a little since the fluctuation in prices is very minimal. However, you have peace of mind that your money is safe and the earnings is better than depositing your money in the bank.

My nephew who used to work in the stock exchange advised me to put my money on blue chip stocks. That means big companies that appear stable like San Miguel Foods which is the biggest food conglomerate in our country. The investment is safe because the value of the stocks is stable. The downside is that it earns a little since the fluctuation in prices is very minimal. However, you have peace of mind that your money is safe and the earnings is better than depositing your money in the bank.
When you buy stocks of big companies there dividend isn’t always high it’ll take you years before you start making profits though it’s safe and its risk is low. I strongly advise risk takers to invest on small companies that has prospects. If thexompany grows so does your shares and also your dividend but it’s a 50/50 thing

In my opinion, the stocks purchased for newbies are blue chip stocks such as Apple, Facebook, Microsoft, Amazon, Netflix and Google, to buy these stocks you can use the best and most trusted stock brokerage or brokerage services such as eToro Broker, Interactive Broker, or Saxo Bank.

If you want to go into the business of buying stocks and waiting for them to grow then sell it off and make profit, I think you should first seek proper education from the internet or from a mentor and it would guide you on the deciding factors that would determine if a stock value is going to rise or fall. Google, alibaba and Tesla are good places as they always grow.

Buying of stock is very easy if you have the interest and also the right understanding about the shares of a company, you can go for it but make sure to have a good look at the history of the company before holding a share with them.

If you are within Africa, check out the app called 'chaka', in it you will find the best performing companies and the average or worst performing companies, this should definitely guide you.
Hmm, I'm African region, I will check the app 'chaka', hope it can be found via playstore site?? I need to know how the stock market flow, and how to make perfect trading via stock market.

Yes, it's readily available on playstore.
Post automatically merged:

Hmm, I'm African region, I will check the app 'chaka', hope it can be found via playstore site?? I need to know how the stock market flow, and how to make perfect trading via stock market.
Yes, it's readily available on playstore.

My bro ,go for alibaba
Alibaba Group Holdings is China’s largest e-commerce company. Many people know the company as the Amazon of China. Alibaba is the largest e-commerce company in the Asia Pacific and it is a leader in the cloud industry in the region. In addition, the company invested heavily in artificial intelligence (AI) and made good use of the data generated by the company and its subsidiaries, notably Taobao and Tmall marketplaces

Everything has been made easier with technology. You can comfortably purchase some stocks from your app without meeting a stock broker physically. You need to read more about stocks and follow publications to know how to choose performing stocks.
Everything depends on your location and preference. In Nigeria, you can purchase stocks of zenith bank, dangote group, BUA,UBA plc. They're highly rated and profitable.

I can not advise you to buy a particular stock and I don't think anyone body can do so considering the risk that is involved, I can only ask you to buy Bitcoin black, have you heard of it, go to play store download Bitcoin black wallet, buy the as much as you can, cos it's will be launched and listed on binance this year, buy it now it's cheap.

You can find any information you want on the Nigerian stock exchange website and see the cash trends and profit you stand to gain but you be careful so as not to fall victim to illegitimate websites

When it comes to buying stocks, what would you say are the best stocks to buy into for a newbie? I want to start investing in stocks, but have no clue where to go. I want to invest in respectful companies, and not just anything. I was thinking maybe Google, Amazon, and maybe even some sports teams in the NFL and NBA. But I wouldn't mind getting stock in an upcoming tech company as well.
make your research very well to be sure you are not buying the wrong shares or stock. There are some companies that are actually not listed on the Securities and Exchange commission but fraudulently try to sell shares to people by any other way different from the conventional one, be ware.

These are list of promising sticks one can buy as a beginner to make products from, they include.
Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN)
Alphabet (NASDAQ: GOOG)
Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL)
Costco (NASDAQ: COST)
Disney (NYSE: DIS)
Facebook (NASDAQ: FB)
Mastercard (NYSE: MA)
Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT).

Wondering what to do with your investments when the stock market drops? The trouble is many mutual fund companies require initial minimum investments of between $500 and $5,000. If you're a first-time investor with little money to invest, those minimums can be out of reach.

Alibaba Group Holdings is China’s largest e-commerce company. Many people know the company as the Amazon of China. Alibaba is the largest e-commerce company in the Asia Pacific and it is a leader in the cloud industry in the region. In addition, the company invested heavily in artificial intelligence (AI) and made good use of the data generated by the company and its subsidiaries, notably Taobao and Tmall marketplaces.

Investmenting in stock is profit yielding but there is no best stock to invest in.Before putting money into any stock,you must first do your due diligence to ascertain what prospect the stock has in term of returns.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back