What's new

What's the best stock of 2021 so far?

The problem with me is that I don't trust our banks and their stock because they can easily up one day and mess up everything and for the fact that they are under CBN control is another issue.
I don't know what it goes in African countries, however, in my home country banks are one of the mos profitable companies. You can not only benefit high interest rates for your fixed deposit but also earn well from the shares.

Tesla stocks, perhaps? I'm not sure, but it felt like the stocks were stable throughout the year, and I believe several tech company stocks were also solid investments.

I don't know what it goes in African countries, however, in my home country banks are one of the mos profitable companies. You can not only benefit high interest rates for your fixed deposit but also earn well from the shares.
Seriously African countries with my country Nigeria as a case study is in a very big mess because nothing seems to be working here especially for the Citizens where the government takes and do anything they want the way they want to do it.

Accountability is the major issue in many developing nations, the government is not accountable to the people. Democracy is not functioning in many developing nations.

When it comes to stocks, I don't really know much or have a solid idea on it. You can try investing with Apple, so far their performance in the market has been okay I believe investing with them would create good returns.

A friend of mine actually recommended for me to buy the stocks of the bank where I carry out my transactions and save my money but I'm not really a big fan of buying stocks from Bank.

The problem with me is that I don't trust our banks and their stock because they can easily up one day and mess up everything and for the fact that they are under CBN control is another issue.
We have the same issue with what CBN influences in Nigeria especially when it comes to be something that is rela to money. They are always selfish at it.

We have the same issue with what CBN influences in Nigeria especially when it comes to be something that is rela to money. They are always selfish at it.
There was a time when the Central Bank of Nigeria issued an order to so many other banks that they should pay a certain percentage of money in order for them to still be allowed to operate in their business.

There was a time when the Central Bank of Nigeria issued an order to so many other banks that they should pay a certain percentage of money in order for them to still be allowed to operate in their business.
I was actually very aware of the situation back then years and so many banks didn't meet up. Some had to merge together in order to source the funds to pay.

I was actually very aware of the situation back then years and so many banks didn't meet up. Some had to merge together in order to source the funds to pay.
The result really why I would never trust anything that is done by the Central Bank of Nigeria because all of them are criminals that are working for the government in a way to make life miserable for the people.

Picking individual stocks is difficult, which is why many investors turn to index mutual funds and exchange-traded funds, which bundle many stocks together.
When individual stocks come together into a diversified portfolio via index funds, they have a lot of power:

Picking individual stocks is difficult, which is why many investors turn to index mutual funds and exchange-traded funds, which bundle many stocks together.
When individual stocks come together into a diversified portfolio via index funds, they have a lot of power:
Stock trading might just be like cryptocurrency that you will need to have a good background understanding before you are able to invest in good and potential crypto, I also believe it is something one need to learn very well to be able to select the best just as you have said.

Tesla stocks, perhaps. I'm not sure about that, but it seemed the stocks remained stable throughout the year. I also believe the stocks of some tech companies were worthwhile investments.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back