What's new

what's the best shopping site according to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anis Boukezzoula

Team Manager
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 4, 2020
USD
$18.1100USD
Biznotes
there are plenty of shopping sites that you can buy a lot of items and products (Amazon, Ali Express, ALI baba, eBay...)

can you tell us which one the best for you?

amazon for sure, its available in all of europe even though you dont live in a country with amazon

almost all countries in europe can for example order from amazon.de

I would say Amazon and after that Aliexpress.

I usually go with Amazon for everything and it doesn't take too much time, to deliver the products. Where as Aliexpress on the other hand, takes months to get my products delivered. I use it for my doll collection only most of the time. Lately, I have been placing some orders using FlipKart as well.

I prefer Amazon and Ali Expres i didn't use epay but it looks a good platform too but in general all those websites
that you mentioned are trusted and safe to use

I prefer Amazon and Ali Expres i didn't use epay but it looks a good platform too but in general all those websites
that you mentioned are trusted and safe to use
but why do you prefer Amazon?
Amazon doesn't deliver the products and items to Algeria, I never heard that someone from our country bought from Amazon.
I would say Amazon and after that Aliexpress.

I usually go with Amazon for everything and it doesn't take too much time, to deliver the products. Where as Aliexpress on the other hand, takes months to get my products delivered. I use it for my doll collection only most of the time. Lately, I have been placing some orders using FlipKart as well.
yeah that's right but I prefer Ali Express because the products of Amazon are so expensive

but why do you prefer Amazon?
Amazon doesn't deliver the products and items to Algeria, I never heard that someone from our country bought from Amazon.

yeah that's right but I prefer Ali Express because the products of Amazon are so expensive
You get a lot of fakes while using Aliexpress and it takes a lot of time as well.

I wouldn't recommend that website for daily necessities. Of course it's just my personal preference. Also, you need to make sure that you raise a dispute if you haven't received some product, before the protection runs out. Otherwise, you won't be able to get any refund either.

You get a lot of fakes while using Aliexpress and it takes a lot of time as well.

I wouldn't recommend that website for daily necessities. Of course it's just my personal preference. Also, you need to make sure that you raise a dispute if you haven't received some product, before the protection runs out. Otherwise, you won't be able to get any refund either.
that's right, the problem is Amazon doesn't deliver to my country, I don't understand the reason so I only use eBay, Ali express, and Ali Baba.
there are a lot of fake products there as you mention but till now I didn't fall on them till now

I would say Amazon. As a prime member, Amazon offers one-day delivery on loads of free products, and purchasing their membership is a no-brainer. You'll save more in the long run from delivery fees, and you'll also get access To thousands of movies, tv shows, and series to stream from the comfort of your own home.

When shopping internationally I only use eBay because you can find literally anything you want and the prices are very affordable for anyone. Amazon is also a good option but they have different shipping and payment methods which I don't particularly like

For me, the best online shopping platform is Jumia. I have used it for a long time and I like it so much. I like it because I can easily order from them and the products get delivered easily since they have a branch in my town. They also allow you to return items that you don't like and that is a good feature.

I ordered a 25 pound bag of hulled grain from amazon (it's the type of hull that is still on, usually hard to find outside the health food stores) and got a 25 pound bag of corn-and-oat-organic pancake mix.

When I logged in to the help chat, they said they did not return for that kind of thing, so they just refunded it - I ordered barley again and got it properly.

We have started a tradition of "pancake Sunday", which can be quite long. :D

Since I have bought from Amazon less than how many fingers I have on my hand and more from Alie express than my family has fingers at hands and legs I would go and say that AliExpress is my Prime shopping site, I am a Platinium member, almost Diamond, most probably gonna get there in 2021 and get extra discounts on all products they offer.

Amazon it is great but is out of reach for me, I would rather go buy from over the Black see straigth from China, they love me and I love them :D

that's right, the problem is Amazon doesn't deliver to my country, I don't understand the reason so I only use eBay, Ali express, and Ali Baba.
there are a lot of fake products there as you mention but till now I didn't fall on them till now
I am really sorry to hear about Amazon delivery in your country. This is news to me and I have never heard of any country not being able to receive delivery from Amazon.

It's great that you didn't come across any fake products until now. Usually if the price is too low, then there is a possibility that it could be a fake product. So, it's better to go with reviews and seller ratings first. I don't usually make the first purchase from a new seller in AliExpres.

I am really sorry to hear about Amazon delivery in your country. This is news to me and I have never heard of any country not being able to receive delivery from Amazon.

It's great that you didn't come across any fake products until now. Usually if the price is too low, then there is a possibility that it could be a fake product. So, it's better to go with reviews and seller ratings first. I don't usually make the first purchase from a new seller in AliExpres.
most countries in europe can take delivery from amazon, but it might be like €8 unless you live in a country close to germany.

atleast thats as far as i know. of course there are other amazons though, amazon.co.uk and amazon.it

most countries in europe can take delivery from amazon, but it might be like €8 unless you live in a country close to germany.

atleast thats as far as i know. of course there are other amazons though, amazon.co.uk and amazon.it
Now I get it. I usually don't go with Amazon.com website directly either. The importing cost is too much and not to mention that it takes a long time, to get here.

I often opt for my country Amazon to purchase products. Of course you will have to go with Amazon.com, if you don't find what you are looking for in your country Amazon website. I usually purchase Anime merchandise from Amazon.com directly.

there are plenty of shopping sites that you can buy a lot of items and products (Amazon, Ali Express, ALI baba, eBay...)

can you tell us which one the best for you?
For me, both Amazon and eBay are the best in the world. They are responsible,

yeah, that's what I did before I bought anything there, I prefer also eBay because it's also a good platform in this domain and they're selling good products
For me, the best online shopping platform is Jumia. I have used it for a long time and I like it so much. I like it because I can easily order from them and the products get delivered easily since they have a branch in my town. They also allow you to return items that you don't like and that is a good feature.
jumia in my country is too awful, they buy a very low quality of products.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back