What's new

whats the best paid to upload you can recommend

There are lots of get paid to upload sites, but i also don't know which is best one and how much you can earn from this get paid to upload. I would also like to know genuine sites which pay for uploading.

I know that there are so many paid to upload site but the problem is that the do not usually last long and those that just register early with them usually benefit that's why I do not usually put much interest in them.

My experience around paid to upload site are very limited and that makes it very difficult for me to decide the best paid to upload sites that is available on the internet.

I don't really know of any. I am also interested to learn because if I can see a legit one that is truly paying, I'll also be interested to join. Following.

Presently I cannot recommend a paid to upload website because most of the paid to upload website do not work properly and most of them become a scam at the end.

DLU upload is the best paid-to-upload site that I came across. It is genuine and thus pays per download. The best part of this site to increase income is that if the same person downloads a different file from your site after 1 hr it will even count that. So if you have a site where you have approx 50-100 genuine visitor who downloads files from your site every 1 to 2 hrs you will get paid.

I haven't found any best paid to upload yet, I wish I could or someone just tell me a legit source because there are so many spammers everywhere so it's hard to find out what will work and what won't.

I do not want to recommend any paid to upload programs that is available on the internet presently, but I would like to reiterate that all the paid to upload program that i have worked on are scams.

I have never seen any website that actually pays people for completing task like this one. I would wait to see you some more payement proofs before I finally decide to join them and make some money.

I do not think that I will be able to recommend any paid to upload website because most of the paid to upload website often ends in scams. So, it will be very difficult for me to recommend such platform to people.

I have never tried getting to upload sites before because I think that they are very unnecessary and a huge waste of time even as you can be able to expose yourself.

I hope to start sending applications to some of these pay to upload website so that I can see how much people are really making there. I don't really have high expectations of them at all m

Well, everyone has his own choice and I believe it works based on how individuals operate it. personally I can recommend any site yet but I can always testify about bizdustry platform.
Well, I have also been looking for the same kind of site even though I have not gotten any positive response from anyone yet but am still hoping I could got from this post.

Last edited:
The best is this bizindustry, it's usually hard to find other authentic paying platform as this because of how scammers have faked platforms at the end of the day having difficulty to withdraw.

Well I do not involve in any site that pays for uploading anything apart from,crypto projects that pays me for uploading design created by me on every social media I belong to

The best PPD "Pay Per Download" sites are 1. File Upload (Fee for 1000 downloads 3-7$ 2. Up4ever (Fee is the same as above) 3. DollarUpload (Fees vary) These sites are all good and trusted.

Well I do not really love to engage in paid to upload web page due to the fact that most of it,consume alot of data and here in my country we pay for data usage

I've not actually come across a site paying for an upload. I see it as a great idea.
I will love to do my findings on this first, thanks for bringing this up.

Actually I do not put interest on all this pay to upload websites at my side because you have to pay money first before registering and such sites do not usually last long.

I was disappointed on one paid to upload site where I worked for some months. I was not paid a dime and that makes me not to keep working on the platform anymore . So, i don't like working on this websites . In this regard, I cannot give the best paid to upload website.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back