What's new

whats the best paid to upload you can recommend

i would love to know the latest paid to upload one can recommend, i mean one that's currently paying users and wont end up a waste of time as some usually do.
A lot of them are not reliable at all and I would rather advise that you say focus on this particular forums that are helping people to make money online right now.
You can act as an agent on by looking for people who want to purchase some of these properties while earning some commissions for any successful sales made through a referral you did.

Last edited:
I remembered that I worked with one paid to upload sites. I do not remember the name of the site but I know that the site is a scam. It never paid me . So, I don't like working on such sites.

I haven't tried it myself, but I recommend uploading a reputable paysite. Well, these sites have to sell your uploads to make money, instead of paying immediately for each upload. If you're a photographer or digital artist, you can try Pixels, Fine Art America, Contrado, and Stock Photo.

The best paid to upload project cloud be gotten on the paid to upload section of this forum. Probably, you will get the required and Probably the best paid to upload programs.

I don't have any best paid to upload program presently at my disposal. The best way to get over this is to ensure that one get the reviews of the people on the project inorder to gain more.

I have not really been a very big fan of paid to upload to be honest and that is why I do not even like finding out. You can try uploaded . It is a very good platform where you are going to be open the pictures.

I generally do not like the idea of get paid to upload sites and that is why I do not even bother looking up for them. I think that you are much more better looking for get paid to write sides and general forums.

I will also like to know any pay to upload site, the once I have been told ended up not paying me after long hours working there. But with these once you guys are mentioning here I will check into them also
This is also similar to what I have been experiencing with them. I have observed that pay to upload sites usually make you to do a lot of work but the pay is very small compared to others.

Other paid to upload website you can earn money from include Swagbucks, eloot, picoworkerd and cash camel. The best part of these platform is that they have other tasks you can perform on their website like surveys, cash back policy, earn with web search on their platform and lots more. Just check the one that works for you.
Thank you very much for these recommendations that you have made. I have also been willing to explore the get paid to upload eco system but I have not been able to find anyone that is legit and matches my test.

The best paid to upload project cloud be gotten on the paid to upload section of this forum. Probably, you will get the required and Probably the best paid to upload programs.
The get paid to upload forum in this website is actually very resourceful for people who like get paid to upload sites. I personally do not like them because I think that the work is too tedious.

The get paid to upload forum in this website is actually very resourceful for people who like get paid to upload sites. I personally do not like them because I think that the work is too tedious.
I don't like surfing the paid to upload sites too because the work is just too stressful and most of them may end up not paying you. So it's better to stay clear of such sites.

I don't think that I can recommend any paid to upload sites because I have not used them. The review that I have seen on may paid to upload site apart from the YouTube are not really positive.

A lot of all these paid to upload sites are not even reliable and that is why I am going to advise you to just focus on get paid to write sites and micro job sites if you want to be getting consistent income.

I have used one paid to upload platform and i do not find it very interesting because something tells me that it will not last because of the antecedents of the Platforms.

A lot of them are not reliable at all and I would rather advise that you say focus on this particular forums that are helping people to make money online right now.
You can act as an agent on by looking for people who want to purchase some of these properties while earning some commissions for any successful sales made through a referral you did.
One of the things that I always look out for whenever it comes to investment in a website is how reliable it is and it has shown that get paid to upload sites are not that reliable and I try to keep away from them.

I have not been privileged to use the paid to upload sites but it is definitely one of the website that you could make money from. I am a bit skeptical because of the news I have heard about the sites.
Same thing is applicable to me ..nevertheless I still prefer the YouTube as a paid to upload website because it is majorly one of the paid to upload videos that we have around.

I am also looking for a site like this, you can upload your own file and earn from it as well. It's hard to find these kind of sites, but i am still hoping to find one since I have files that I think is worth sharing like photos, that I would love to earn at the same time. I will come back here if I find one that really pays and legit.
I have also observed that get paid to upload websites are very good website that all you just need to do is to upload very simple things like photos but they are usually very hard to come by.

I haven't tried it myself, but I recommend uploading a reputable paysite. Well, these sites have to sell your uploads to make money, instead of paying immediately for each upload. If you're a photographer or digital artist, you can try Pixels, Fine Art America, Contrado, and Stock Photo.
I have heard some reviews about the stock photo paid to upload site but I haven't really been cleared if it is actually legit and if it is has no restrictions to people from other regions outside the USA.

For now I do not have any idea or any upload site that one can get paid by uploading picture but I know that there are sites that one pay money before entering, the using do that and get pay.

The best paid to upload site to the recommend is the YouTube and rumble these two sites are very good site where you could upload your video content and get monetized.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back