What's new

whats the best paid to upload you can recommend

I am not so active on paid to upload programs because I didn't make a dime with the one I registered with. That's my major concern.

I am not so active on paid to upload programs because I didn't make a dime with the one I registered with. That's my major concern.
I also have nit been able to make money from paid to upload sites because the only one I worked on turn out to be a scam, and i have not been able to see another one since then.

The main and legal paid to post site I Know although it is slow in income earning, when you do not have much traffic is YouTube channel and another is beermoneyforum.

I don't know much about a site for pay to upload,but I suggest that you should do good research in other to get it,or you wait for other people reply.

currently I'm not using any paid for upload site's the reason is because I waste much of my time there without earning a considerable amount. but you can try dlupload.com.

Up -load.io is the best and high-speed website to earn money online by uploading your files. You need to just upload your file and your earning will start today. You can also upload your file by using drag & drop option on this website.

Up -load.io is the best and high-speed website to earn money online by uploading your files. You need to just upload your file and your earning will start today. You can also upload your file by using drag & drop option on this website.
There are many pay to upload site and upload.io is one of the pay to upload site where you are paid to upload different type of files online, I really appreciate forum sites and that's why i don't normally frequent pay to upload site.

I have heard of something like this but have not really tried it out before though. I will to know more about it too and how genuine it's is, how legit it is and there methods of payment Also

I have not tried any paid to upload site. I guess they don't pay so well since they are not common and i don't hear people talking about it unlike paid to post sites.

I have no idea about such sites but I would want to know them and start requesting to post so that I get paid. This will be very recreational cause I won't be stressed to get my pay.

I have worked on one paid to upload site but I must confess, it's a total waste of the time for me. I wasted time, energy and resources working on the sites. I will like to see payment proof before I invest my time on any one again

For me from the beginning, I have never rated these paid to upload sites highly in any way and I never venture into it because of the low payouts and rewards for the much time you'll spend on their sites.

I think the best paid to upload is YouTube but the only problem is to get many viewers, if you can post your link on your social media platforms and also tell your friends to help you, you are good to go.

Well I have some little knowledge about some good number of site which I believe they are very interesting but the issue is that I have not tried it myself to prove it legidity.

It's seems everyone is trying to look for or searching for a good and real get to paid to upload because it's kinda of new to it. Please when if you know anything useful about it which can help.

There are alot of paid to upload sites which are legit and are very interesting even though I can not recommend any of them because legidity depends on the benefit individual derived.
Well I have not been good into operation with most of the paid to upload sites but there are site which are very good because alot of people have made so many good comments about their operation but they don't pay in time as expected.

Last edited:
I don't really work on any paid to upload site but I have been working on several paid to post forums and site which I have earned quite profitably from with my time on the internet. Paid to upload site are not really appalling to me.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back