What's new

whats the best paid to upload you can recommend

i would love to know the latest paid to upload one can recommend, i mean one that's currently paying users and wont end up a waste of time as some usually do.
I will say that dont trust or waste time on other sites but you should make your own blogspot or even a website where you can trust and obviously earn money by uploading unique content but you have to take care of the copyright other wise you arr good to go to earn by unloading content.

I have been duped several times through all those site that promises to pay their users at the onset, but when it's time to fulfill their vow they disappear without informing anyone.Well, paid to upload sites are scared and not really easy to get the real site from the fake.

If you can create digital art, you have a great chances of earning from a site called fine art america. On this site you can sell your artwork in various formats, from posters and canvas to phone case, pillow cover etc.

i personally would recommend sampup, i made a review about it here in bizdustry couple of weeks (or even months) ago, with every single detail explained, you can check it out and give it a try

Actually, I would have suggested picoworkers. It has features of paid to upload. But I am turned off due to insincerity of some of its members. I have for some couples of them who refused to pay for my service without even telling me tangible reasons for doing so.

Concerning what is the paid paid to upload site to recommend. Well, I believe paid to upload is different from paid to post site. I don't know any paid to upload site as most of them do not end up as expected, so I just go with my paid to post site and bizdustry is the best so far. Registered with beermoney and was locked up for no specific reason.

I have account in several paid to upload platforms but I have never be serious with any of them because there was no way I can drive traffic.

Speaking from experience, because I've tried to work on quite a number of places and bizdustry still has impressed the most, it's ease of interface is one and good admins too compared to other forums

I am not aware of any paid to upload platform that I can recommend form you at this time. I have heard there are such kinds of platforms around online,but I've never worked on One

I have always believed that there are so much to be learnt in this platform apart from earning money. Before now I did not know that there is a site called dropgalaxy and I have been looking for paid to upload platforms. Now I can go and check it out and other recommended ones.

I have been working in get paid to sites for a long time time already and I have not really been into paid to upload bit I have heard of sole legit ones.

I have not been lucky with paid to upload platforms because the one I ventured into some time ago requires you to drive traffic to your uploads.

i would love to know the latest paid to upload one can recommend, i mean one that's currently paying users and wont end up a waste of time as some usually do.
I doubt there is any worthy paid to upload that will not be a waste of time. Unless you upload something that you have put some skills in it. For example photos or articles. There is no site that will spend money on content that people don't need. So in this case, you must just invest in your skills in order get a decent income.

There are different get paid to upload PLATFORMs out there now. However some of them are BizDustry, beer money forum, trendri and a host of others. However, they offer little points for what you post on their forum

I think dropgalaxy is the best...

DropGalaxy

• Payout Rates (price 1,000 clicks): $15
  • Capacity: 500GB for free account
it also depends on the country you belong to.
I hope this platform accepts my country be a when they start saying they don't accept every country, they might be saying that they don't want tier 3 countries as well.

To be honest with you this is my first time of hearing about paid to upload platform. I don't know how it works but I will like to know how it works. I will research about it to know how it works because it sounds good. But I hope there won't be chances of Losing money

If you want to earn reasonable uploading video contents online, then you should consider YouTube. Build your channel and work to meet up YouTube monetization criteria to earn passively.

Turn your Facebook into a business account and get paid for every engagement on your post.
The more engagement you get, the more income you generate

I know. Of a site that pays and it's very legit which is bizzdustry , though have not yet withdraw but have noticed and witness other people withdraw

there are many Paid to upload sites that you can gain allot of money from it but for me I have never tried it ,but I believe they are legit and one can earn allot from it ,paid to upload sites it's easy but sometimes difficult ,it varies with the website you at using

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back