What's new

whats the best paid to upload you can recommend

I cannot even get to recommend any one of them at all because it is still long since I've been look for a payment proof from someone who is making money from this kind of opportunity.

I cannot even get to recommend any one of them at all because it is still long since I've been look for a payment proof from someone who is making money from this kind of opportunity.
seeing payement proof is important for you to trust a website but you need to understand that such proofs can be edited. In that case I have seen the website that edited their payment proof but it was later discovered that they are lying.

Well it has been long I work on the paid to upload forums but the last ones I did before stopping on the way are hawkit, ijobbers and others which I do not know either there are functioning again.
some of these websites requires you to drive traffic before you can be able to make money with paid to lost upload. The websites you mentioned, are they still working?

Before joining any kind of paid to upload site, you must get some information about how much traffic do they get. You must join sites that gain massive traffic each month.

i would love to know the latest paid to upload one can recommend, i mean one that's currently paying users and wont end up a waste of time as some usually do.
The best paid to upload site I know of is Clickasnap. I have been paid there and the photography is just beautiful.
You get paid per view, comments and likes don't make much difference but they do come in handy because it is a way to interact with other members, and then they will come over to your photos and view, comment, like. That's how you earn. I am still an active member there,
www.clickasnap.com/Marie_Mx
(Not a referral link, just my member page)
I haven't uploaded anything in the last month but I still earn passive income whenever somebody views my uploads.

You can actually check out drop galaxy. They have been around for a very long time now so I think that it is definitely legit. You are not going to be making enough money from it anyways

Other paid to upload website you can earn money from include Swagbucks, eloot, picoworkerd and cash camel. The best part of these platform is that they have other tasks you can perform on their website like surveys, cash back policy, earn with web search on their platform and lots more. Just check the one that works for you.
My problem with them is that you are going to spend a very long time before you are going to make $10 even after stressing yourself. This is why I like interactive websites.

I have not made money from paid to upload website before. I see people confirming they have made money from. But paid to upload is not popular. I don't usually join such website because they end up wasting your time.

Most paid sites I knew were no longer working, so I will also love to know another site, which can be worked on. But, as for me, I will always suggest bizdustry being the only reliable platform which genuinely pays for the number of comment made.

Rumble is another pay to upload platform. It is similar to YouTube, but Rumble's terms and conditions are totally different from YouTube. Rumble is also a good platform where we can earn money from uploading videos, but the problem is that this site is not available in all countries, so before joining this platform, once check if it is available in your country.

For now, I wouldn't recommend any paid to upload website to anyone because I just got scammed by One recently. After working tirelessly, I was denied payment for the effort that I put in to attain the withdrawal threshold.

For now, I wouldn't recommend any paid to upload website to anyone because I just got scammed by One recently. After working tirelessly, I was denied payment for the effort that I put in to attain the withdrawal threshold.
Sorry to hear that you were scammed by uploading sites. Why are you hiding that platform name? If you reveal that platform name, then so many members will be alert and in future they will not getting scam like you. I hope you understand my words.

Sorry to hear that you were scammed by uploading sites. Why are you hiding that platform name? If you reveal that platform name, then so many members will be alert and in future they will not getting scam like you. I hope you understand my words.
It is almost a year now and that fell into that trap. I have lost the memory of that website and I can't remember the name now. I will definitely get back to you if I have been able to remember the name of that platform.

It is almost a year now and that fell into that trap. I have lost the memory of that website and I can't remember the name now. I will definitely get back to you if I have been able to remember the name of that platform.
If you forget that site's name, No problem. I understand that a year is a long time, in between this time frame so many things happens , and it was have been a nightmare for you. So forget that incident It is really better for you. I wish in up coming time you have earn more than you lost.

If you forget that site's name, No problem. I understand that a year is a long time, in between this time frame so many things happens , and it was have been a nightmare for you. So forget that incident It is really better for you. I wish in up coming time you have earn more than you lost.
Thank you for the kind gesture. I will definitely be careful next time and that is why I am always sceptical of any online investment . Even if I want to invest on high high yield investment projects, I am always cautious.

I've never merit from any paid to upload websites in the past and I pray to merit from one soon. Well, paid to upload sites are scared and not really easy to get the real site from the fake. Please, help if I can also have a legit one, I'm in ooo.
There was a particular site even though I cannot remember the name that I wanted to dedicate time to it but then it just turned out to be a complete waste of time.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back