whats the best paid to upload you can recommend

Imparable

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Nov 26, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
i would love to know the latest paid to upload one can recommend, i mean one that's currently paying users and wont end up a waste of time as some usually do.

I'm looking for same thing but I did not got it yet. On Google I can find many websites but I don't know which one is legit from all of those.I am waiting for other responses on your this post I will follow if people advised some platform.
i would love to know the latest paid to upload one can recommend, i mean one that's currently paying users and wont end up a waste of time as some usually do.

I'm looking for same thing but I did not got it yet. On Google I can find many websites but I don't know which one is legit from all of those.I am waiting for other responses on your this post I will follow if people advised some platform.
Okay then, I will wait for other users to give their response. I will love a possible screenshots and prove of earning so one won’t waste his time on a website thinking it’s real.

The best paid to forum I have ever withdrawn from was beer money forum but I left there after a lot of irregularities.

I think dropgalaxy is the best...

DropGalaxy

• Payout Rates (price 1,000 clicks): $15
  • Capacity: 500GB for free account
it also depends on the country you belong to.

Other paid to upload website you can earn money from include Swagbucks, eloot, picoworkerd and cash camel. The best part of these platform is that they have other tasks you can perform on their website like surveys, cash back policy, earn with web search on their platform and lots more. Just check the one that works for you.

I have not tried myself but I can recommend some legit paid to upload sites. Well, these site do not instantly pay your for every uploads, you will have to sell your uploads to make money. If you are a photographer or digital artist, you can try, Pixels, Fine Art America or Contrado, or Stock Photo.

The only site that am 90% sure of, is bizdustry.com that's the site I can recommend for online earners. I have been duped several times through all those site that promises to pay their users at the onset, but when it's time to fulfill their vow they disappear without informing anyone.

I have equally asked this kind of question but no visible answer yet.
I throw this question to a friend but she answered me pop and plain that most online paying job is not open to my country unless I am close to India or Europe country.

Please in case there is one please I need recommendation.

Online is full of time wastage. I have done something nothing like upload before they ended up not paying. Then we upload pictures every day, the number of pictures you upload, the higher your point but no payout at the end.

Question is about paid to upload, not paid to post.
I myself did not earned yet from paid to upload.
Paid to upload can be achieved on youtube. You can make channel for free. First complete the monitizing target i.e complete 1000 subscribers and 4000 hours watch time. After that you shall be paid for uploads. Earning depends upon the number of ads watched on your videos.

this is the second time I'm reading a thread on paid to upload something like that. Yet I don't seem to understand what it means when they say a website is paid to upload. Can someone explain to me please?

I think dropgalaxy is the best...

DropGalaxy

• Payout Rates (price 1,000 clicks): $15
  • Capacity: 500GB for free account
it also depends on the country you belong to.

The country segregation issue is what have made many not to bother about sites such as this. Some Asians may be exempted from earning from this site and that's unfair.

Anyways, it's great that a good number of people living in countries where it is allowed can be able to earn from it.

I will tell you the sincere truth, there are no legit get to paid site that I Know of. I say this because my experience with get to upload site are not encouraging and I got tired of wasting time without getting any pay in return. I advice you try other kinds of freelancing jobs out there.

my knowledge with progress to upload location are not cheering and I got hackneyed of massacre time without being paid any salary in restore i instruction you sample other kinds of freelancing jobs out nearby

I am also looking for a site like this, you can upload your own file and earn from it as well. It's hard to find these kind of sites, but i am still hoping to find one since I have files that I think is worth sharing like photos, that I would love to earn at the same time. I will come back here if I find one that really pays and legit.

I've never merit from any paid to upload websites in the past and I pray to merit from one soon. Well, paid to upload sites are scared and not really easy to get the real site from the fake. Please, help if I can also have a legit one, I'm in ooo.

I would recommend this paid to upload site that I tried. I already withdraw 5x from this site. It is super legit. The minimum pay out rate is just 5$. Start now. Here is the link to start with 👇

Link : 👇
Post automatically merged:

I've never merit from any paid to upload websites in the past and I pray to merit from one soon. Well, paid to upload sites are scared and not really easy to get the real site from the fake. Please, help if I can also have a legit one, I'm in ooo.
I would recommend this paid to upload site that I tried. I already withdraw 5x from this site. It is super legit. The minimum pay out rate is just 5$. Start now. Here is the link to start with 👇

Link : 👇

I will also like to know any pay to upload site, the once I have been told ended up not paying me after long hours working there. But with these once you guys are mentioning here I will check into them also

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back