What's the best Etherium Wallet

Eren Jaeger

Shingeki no Kyojin
100 Posts Club
Jan 28, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
What do you think is the best Etherium wallet to use. I'm trying to know what's the best wallet to use for the Eth Network. So help me out. Thank you for your responses.

Some people do say it is meta mask, but I don't believe that. To use meta mask, you will need internet connection. Been connected to internet has made it prone to hack. But is is good for making transactions and to participate in some etherium pools that are available

There are some wallets used to Ethereum withdraw. I always use CoinEx for crypto currencies withdrawal. It is easy to operate and easy to understand. But in latest updates there are decrease in value too much in Ethereum so we shouldn't invest in this and no withdraw from Ethereum. But anyway go far CoinEx.

There are many ethereum wallets out there. There are many criteria you need to consider before storing your coins. You need to consider the ones that not prone to hack and the charges also.
I have used many of them like trust wallet, Luno and metamask.
I would take trust wallet.

What do you think is the best Etherium wallet to use. I'm trying to know what's the best wallet to use for the Eth Network. So help me out. Thank you for your responses.
There are many wallets in which you can hold all cryptocurrencies in this wallet your wallet will be safe and secure so I prefer you that Trust wallet is the best option i also use this wallet i feel it safe and very secure.

When it comes to the best multi wallet faucet online there are two important ones I can recommend. The first on trust wallet and the second one is Luno wallet. Trust wallet as the name implies is one of the most trusted wallet you can ever find online. It comes with lots of features such quoting all the coins in dollar and also in your local currency, the charges for transfer are moderate. Luno is another great wallet that helps you to handle whatever kind of coin you have, either bitcoin or heterum. You can convert your cryptocurrency to your local currency with Luno.

When I first got to know about Ethereum, I got to know it through a smart contract called Forsage and the Ethereum wallet recommended that time was Trust Wallet and up till this moment, I have never heard any negative news about Trust wallet. so I'll recommend it to anyone.
Post automatically merged:

When I first got to know about Ethereum, I got to know it through a smart contract called Forsage and the Ethereum wallet recommended that time was Trust Wallet and up till this moment, I have never heard any negative news about Trust wallet. so I'll recommend it to anyone.

Trust wallet is one of the best cryptocurrency wallet trusted by alot of people, you can also store other cryptocurrencies in it, so I think you can use that one to store your ethereum because it is safe and secure ,nothing will happen to it even if you want to invest as a long-term investment.

There are many wallets and most of them use internet connection and the ones that do not require internet are not easily accessible so I recommend internet connection one like luno. Trust wallet is also an app dat I can trust.

The three I would recommend are luno metamask and coinex they all have their slight advantage. But no really much difference so choosing one wouldn't be a problem as they all similar. But one thing you have to watch out for in choosing any one is the level of securedness as some wallets are prone to hacking. Apart from susceptibility to hacking most are just basically the same with minor benefits attached.

I use luno wallet, and it accepts and keep save my Bitcoin, Etherum or any other crytpocurrencies you want to keep, it's fast in transaction, easy to navigate and understand and it's reliable.

If you are going to keep an ETH wallet for a long time my advice would be to buy a cold wallet and do not trust an Online wallet or app that does not have a rating. A cold wallet is the best way to keep your investment safe. If you want to use ETH actively every day and do at least 1 transaction per week or 1 transaction per month then myetherwallet is a good choice. It will also be good if you use it MetaMask s

The Best Ethereum Wallets Available
Trezor (Hardware Wallet)
Atomic Wallet (Desktop and Mobile)
Guarda (Desktop + Mobile)
Argent.
Exodus (Desktop Wallet + mobile)
Jaxx (Mobile Wallet)
MetaMask (Desktop Wallet + mobile wallet)
KeepKey (Hardware wallet)

Trezor (Hardware Wallet)
Argent.
Jaxx (Mobile Wallet)

Trezor (Hardware Wallet)
Argent.
Jaxx (Mobile Wallet)

the best Etherium Wallet​

Metamask. If you don't know much about the Ethereum network, you should go with this option. ...
Ledger Nano S. Probably the most popular hardware wallet, Ledger Nano S certainly deserves a place in this list

There are many ethereum wallets that are built mainly on the ERC-20 or TRC-20 version. The popular ones for such purposes include atomic wallet or lmtoken. But for the general one, l think metamask wallet is one of the best right now.

I currently use blockchain wallet for saving my cryptocurrencies and unfortunately, it doesn't support many coins. It support only coins including ethereum but it doesn't support ERC-20 tokens. So you can try it if you want to transact ethereum but if you ERC-20 supported, then try metamask.

Last edited:
Trezor One is one of the oldest and secure wallet for ethereum. You can easily put there currency in shape of crypto. Ledger Nano S. Probably the most popular hardware wallet that is used in different countries.

Trust wallet and luno wallet is considered to be the best among the rest, they are safe and secured, tested and trusted, these are the two wallet that I can recommend for people to use, but am not forcing you to use the app, I only told you my findings.

There are so many wallets out there right now. On the question on which is the best wallet to hold the ethereum cryptocurrency, I would emphatically suggest the trust wallet. This is a proven and known wallet to secure your cryptos

• Trezor One. Trezor is the oldest Bitcoin hardware wallet. ...
  • Metamask. If you don't know much about the Ethereum network, you should go with this option. ...
  • Ledger Nano S. Probably the most popular hardware wallet, Ledger Nano S certainly deserves a place in this list. ...
  • Exodus. ...
  • Mist.

Currently, i make use of luno and quidax for all my ethereum and general crypto holdings and transactions and this is due to the wallets being highly secured, you get lots of regular updates as regards the best and worst performing cryptos, buying and selling is fast as well as withdrawal to your local bank.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back