What's new

What's the amount you usually invest in something?

The issue is that you don't just need to wait to have all the money in the world before you can start an investment it's better you start with what you have while you reinvest your little earn profit

The amount to invest in a particular Enterprise will depend on the type of Enterprise you want to put your money on and it also depends on the type of business that is involved.

The amount to invest in a particular Enterprise will depend on the type of Enterprise you want to put your money on and it also depends on the type of business that is involved.
Sorely it's depends on the enterprise and what they operate about , sometime if you don't have enough capital I will advice that you better partner with someone my next plan now is that I should split any money I earn at the end of the month and invest it accordingly

It depends on how much money I have. When I have a lot of money, I invest a lot, and when I have little money, I invest little. Investing always depends on how much funds you have at your disposal.

It depends on how much money I have. When I have a lot of money, I invest a lot, and when I have little money, I invest little. Investing always depends on how much funds you have at your disposal.
You are very right my dear this is what we debate yesterday a friend of mine say he can invest all his salary into a business but I doubted how can that be true,if you invest all your money or salary what will you use to take care of your family,for me O split what I received in a month into 3 equal part and invest it so I can also have saving

You cannot invest everything you have because it is too risky. You also need to pay your bills, save for emergencies, etc. The best practice is try to invest with 20 percent of your income

You cannot invest everything you have because it is too risky. You also need to pay your bills, save for emergencies, etc. The best practice is try to invest with 20 percent of your income
It's very true it's not good enough to save everything you have or even invest everything you have you need to have some reservations it's going to aid you in case you want to use the money .for me now am planning to save about 70% of what ever I make in a month

In order to build better finances you need to save money as well as investment. You need to save for emergencies as well as retirement. You need to invest in multiple assets and continue to compound your posts.

I am not the type of person who has enough money to invest inslmwthing. I am mostly using all the money that I make on ptp forums for other things so I can try to invest $50

It depends on what it is I want to invest in. If it is one that requires me to put a lot of capital then I will try to see if it will pay me. But most times I do investments that require low capital.

Actually sometimes it depends on how legit is that particular thing I want to invest my resources into.

Most often, I love to invest 25% of my income into online and also used 40% also into offline and the rest for my daily maintenance.

I don't really have a specific amount while investing in anything. Most times, The amount I invested is largely dependent on the amount I have at hand as at that time. I most time invest only what I can afford to lose as at that time.

You can start investing no matter the amount, because you cannot waiting til
when you have enough because for me I don't really have the specific amount to invest when it comes to investing my money.

Well normally I usually invest the amount of money that even if I lose it I'm not going to have problem with it, I just invest what I can afford to lose without having any issues.

When it comes to investing into anything, from a company, to a startup, to a new product, etc, what's the max limit you usually invest in that project? or do you invest differently each thing you invest in?
It depens how much money I have if I have little I invest little and when I have little money I invest little also it depens on how risky the investment is

The amount to be invested on programs depends on legality of such program. Huge amount of money could be invested on registered package. However, my advice is that whatever program you are investing upon, carry out feasibility studies.

I would say that it depends on the individual and how much they feel they are able to invest in something. If they have a lot of money and they wish to invest quite a big chunk into something they are sure will pay off then that is a decision they can make.

If I were to invest in something I would carefully consider if the investment would be worthwhile and profitable for me, it would then go by how much money I had that I could use for the investment that I wouldn't mind losing if it ended up coming to that. It should not come to that though if I have been able to research enough before I take the risk.

I do not have a specific amount though, it depends on what i have at the moment. But i always try not to invest all that i have. I prefer having some at the side incase the investment does not go as planned or incase something else comes up.

Before knowing the actual amount i need to invest into any business , I must first make my own findings to know more about the business , the authenticity of the business determines if I will put more money or reduce my investment amount .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back