What's new

Whats more important, action or storyline?

What is more important to you in a game, the action or the story?

I will generally love the story line more than the action in a game. But if the action properly compliments the story, and isn't just to get you from task 1 to task to, then I would enjoy that too.
In the movie world , when creating a movie , we all believe story line matter most while in the gaming world all that matters is the action involved in the game and a little bit of story line.

In gaming action is more important than the storyline I won't want to waste my time going through the storyline rather than looking for an action in movies storyline is more important than the action

I'll prefer actions to story line so I don't get bored with reading and eventually sleeping off
Post automatically merged:

I think both actually goes together. A good storyline makes the action worth it. A game with just stories, could get boring along the line. And also a game with just action and no story to make you understand can get tiering as well. Like i once played legend of Zelda ocarina of time and i loved it, its one of the games with a great story line and good action. What got me was their play on time it was epic
This is actually true

Last edited:
The story line is more important, because it is the story that instigated the motivation and inspiration of the builder or programmer to build the game in the first. Without a good story, the game at some point would be deemed empty by its players or spectators or critics; as I have played many such game and these games become tiresome after few stages. having said all these, the game needs a proper story line fused with the accurate proportion of action for its enjoyability.

Most apps require you to spend money, but did you know that there are apps you can use to make money instead? Yes, you can earn a few dollars with some simple tasks like surveying, filling out offers, or just an app.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back