What's new

What's currency you should never attempt to invest in?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to forex trading, what currency should I be ignoring or skipping right past? I don't want to invest in anything that won't draw me any profits, or waste my time in the process. I just want to invest and make a solid living through forex trading.

Most of the crypto currencies are safe and profitable to invest in just that some generate profit faster than others so if you're looking to get more profit then you shouldn't consider the ones that generate profit slower.

Concerning what currency an individual should never attempt to invest into. Well, in the crypto currency world there are alot of crypto currency present and I can't actually know all but I have the one I familiarize myself with, the crypto currency coin have their rate to increase so and individual can study the ones that have a fast increase rate and invest into

When you are about to invest into forex trade it is advisable for you to invest in a currency that is more popular all over the world and also accepted in many countries example US dollars.

When it comes to forex trading, what currency should I be ignoring or skipping right past? I don't want to invest in anything that won't draw me any profits, or waste my time in the process. I just want to invest and make a solid living through forex trading.
Well, I can't say that this is the unsafe one actually as all of them seem to be profitable as some people have rightly said here. But one should he careful anyways.

I do not really know how to trade in cryptocurrency, all because I don't want to loose my money, in that case I don't know cryptocurrency not to invest in.

Don't invest on coins that are less volatile, coins that does not have any top investors,some coins end up spilling in couple of days.

Concerning what currency an individual should never attempt to invest into. Well, in the crypto currency world there are alot of crypto currency present and I can't actually know all but I have the one I familiarize myself with, the crypto currency coin have their rate to increase so and individual can study the ones that have a fast increase rate and invest into
Valid!
1) there are lots of crypto currencies
2) most of them are safe
3) the higher the volatility, the higher the profit.
These are important points to make so that one can decide to invest wisely.

I do not think there are currencies one should attempt not to trade in as far as forex is concerned. all currencies are subject to change and that's the risk there.

There are no Currencies that won't bring good returns if one would be patient. It all boils down to what one has as his goals and objectives and laid out plans on how to achieve them.

To my best understanding, as long as a coin is listed in the general market is good ground to invest in it but any token or coins p that has not been listed is a no go area for me.

Many cryprocurencies out there are just waisting space and peoples investments because they will never appreciate in value after a great dip. They still will.keep diping. Donyour resaerch very well

since my trading activities i have made sure as to stay away from any newzealand currency pair because their spreads are usually too wide and less profit

One cannot totally say a particular currency should be avoided, the level of your understanding in forex trading matters most. Before you start to trade in forex make sure you have undergone some form of training.

On the contrary, you should invest on all major currencies on the Forex trading platform. You can not predict the value of a currency for certainty. So, it is wise you be on the look out for the worth.
Post automatically merged:

This is a dicey question reason being that investment itself is risk. Until you are willing to take risk you might not be as successful as you should. Take calculated risk and hit success.

Last edited:
Don't invest on coins that are less volatile, coins that does not have any top investors,some coins end up spilling in couple of days.
With your submission, do you believe it would be wise to invest in Doge coin since Elon musk is obviously a huge investor promoting it?

One suprising thing is that we fail to comprehend to the daily,weekly analsis that experts give concerning these coins on coinbase,luno,binance,cex and even individual friends that are brookers or financial experts.We just need to study the market and come up with our own decision in reaction to determining what type of digital assets you would like to invest in.

Personally I won't invest in bitcoin in a large scale. Just do it little and put all your attention on the other coin that will have more value the coming year.

a number of currency which I have no positive impact from them right from my day of investment and those which can not bring me income.

There are some coins that Binance will warn you before start trading. Personally I don't think it's advisable to trade coins of football clubs like JUV or ATH.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back