What's new

What's best for going viral? Blog or Vlog?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What would you say is more prone to going viral? A blog post, or someone vlogging? I think it's more the latter, since vlogging is hugely popular these days. Everyone now vlogs. If you have a phone, you could jump at the chance to do it if you want.

I prefer blogging, but it's because I don't like to put my face out there much. But vloggers live for showing their faces and growing their audience. Vlogging I think gets out there a lot more than traditional blogging.

I would say that if you are looking to go viral then vlogging would definitely be the better option. So many would much rather watch videos nowadays on places such as YouTube and even Instagram or TikTok over sit and read a blog. If you do not mind showing your face and you have an interest in something you feel you can vlog, that would be the best option.

This doesn't mean I would say blogging isn't worth it, it is but going viral with a blog over a vlog would be much more difficult and would take more time. If you don't mind that and you don't like to show your face, blogging would be the option for you.

I would say that if you are looking to go viral then vlogging would definitely be the better option. So many would much rather watch videos nowadays on places such as YouTube and even Instagram or TikTok over sit and read a blog. If you do not mind showing your face and you have an interest in something you feel you can vlog, that would be the best option.

This doesn't mean I would say blogging isn't worth it, it is but going viral with a blog over a vlog would be much more difficult and would take more time. If you don't mind that and you don't like to show your face, blogging would be the option for you.
Vlogging doesn't let you earn a lot of money in this life because ads revenues based on ads is not that big amount of money or you could earn significant amount of money in short time frame. This is the sad truth.

I think a vlog has better potential to go viral instead of a blog. That's because people like to watch instead of read. Audio visual content has better engagemnent compared to text based content.

What would you say is more prone to going viral? A blog post, or someone vlogging? I think it's more the latter, since vlogging is hugely popular these days. Everyone now vlogs. If you have a phone, you could jump at the chance to do it if you want.

I prefer blogging, but it's because I don't like to put my face out there much. But vloggers live for showing their faces and growing their audience. Vlogging I think gets out there a lot more than traditional blogging.
In general, vlogs are more likely to become viral than blogs since they are more participatory and entertaining, and they may be seen in less time by viewers with short attention spans

i believe it is a lot easier to go viral with a vlog rather than blog, as people find it more easier listenng rather than readin and you need to be care ful on how you intend to achieve it as well

I think people are attracted to what they see more than what they read. So in this case it will be advisable to make use of videos rather than blogging platforms.

Blogs can also go viral if your content can attract a lot of people. If your content is share worthy, a lot of people will share and re-share thus your blog will be able to reach a lot of people.

Your content has a high change going viral with vlog than blog. This is because people seem to enjoy video content than written content. But this does not mean your content can't go viral with blog. If you write quality articles that catches people attention, then it'll went viral.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back