What's new

What's been your worst travel experience?

I had a very bad travel experience in January that was my first bad traveling experienced because I changed my bus park due to some issues of meeting dead line at the end of the day I couldn't meet up because the bus broke down in a very remote area and there was no way to move.

I never travelled beyond the shores of Nigeria. I've tried as much as i can to travel to Canada to run another degree in history related course but to no avail. I was restricted for condition unknown. That has been a nightmare for me for 3 years today.

When I was quite younger, I usually have this experience of a burning knee each time I go on a very long journey. This can be very inconvenient most of these times

I cannot underestimate the grace of God over my life. Every since I was born till this very moment, I've never experience any form of accident either major or minor that may make me regret my journey.

This event took place some years back about 2019, I was sent an impromptu invitation to give an interview in the northern part of my country which is about 1200km from where I was, I had to travel there. The journey was terrible as the vehicle broke down somany times on the road and I missed the interview.
Post automatically merged:

This event took place some years back about 2019, I was sent an impromptu invitation to give an interview in the northern part of my country which is about 1200km from where I was, I had to travel there. The journey was terrible as the vehicle broke down somany times on the road and I missed the interview.

I just wish I never traveled that day. I was sitting with this individuals with heavily built body. It was like I almost didn't have seat to sit in that car because I saw no chance to even be comfortable because I saw no chance to even be comfortable

The worst travelling experience I had was when i carried some good that i want sell in a major market in lagos. I would buy the goods from oyo state and sell in Lagos. I drive the bus myself but I overloaded the bus and it developed a great fault and all the goods I carried are perishable.

My worse travel experience was when I had to travel to the next state in a bus that was filled with loads, to make matters worse they where also transporting a puppy who ended up vomiting all over the place

I know that a lot of us may be missing being able to travel, so let's have a little chat about our more negative travel experiences! For me, I'm lucky that nothing seriously bad has happened to me as of yet. The worst for me was when I flew to a small town called Aalborg in Denmark for a day trip (only an hour and a bit from London) and I stayed the night, thinking all will be fine for my flight back. Turns out there was some kind of air show happening at the very airport I was going to but alongside that, some kind of transport strike so only very limited services were running. Of course, I missed the last bus that was going to the airport. After a lot of stressing - I don't want to be trapped in Denmark! - we found a lovely bunch of Danish people who gave us a lift and refused any payment.

That was my most negative experience, quite a tame one at that! What's yours?
My negative experience was when my stomach ached when I was on my way home. I was riding a public transportation bus and I could no longer bear the pain of my tummy.

My worst travel experience I had was when I was traveling to school on a night journey and we got to somewhere we heard rubbery was going on in front.
It was a terrible experience that I was crying and calling Jesus.

So I went to a school trip, at the beginning it seemed to be just like the other trips chill and enjoyable, I don't really like trips but I participate anyway because I want to hangout there with my friends. So we went to that trip on the bus we were playing games and talking just like in every trip. We reached the destination and we started walking, I was falling so many times on the ground I counted and it turns out that I fell 20 times! I never fell so much in a single trip and it really annoyed me, it hurt for a bit and a lot of other teenagers were laughing at me, I didn't like this trip after all....

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back