What's new

What's a high risk investment that failed for you?

I was once investing in an HYIP, I was making about $270 in profits every month from the site for a long time and I was also investing and reinvesting every week. When the site went down, it took my $600

there was a platform called twinkas in my country which was hyip, i waited a long time to see if it would crash, it stayed for some time and my friends where making money from the platform, as soon as i entered the platform crash with my money, i nearly developed high blood pressure that period.

I was once investing in an HYIP, I was making about $270 in profits every month from the site for a long time and I was also investing and reinvesting every week. When the site went down, it took my $600
So you loss about 600 bucks dear that is a very big loss,for someone like me I only loss few bucks with hyip why because I don't invest much with them,so I think that the business which is bringing me nagetive issue now and loss is forex trading I blown up my fresh account last week

So you loss about 600 bucks dear that is a very big loss,for someone like me I only loss few bucks with hyip why because I don't invest much with them,so I think that the business which is bringing me nagetive issue now and loss is forex trading I blown up my fresh account last week
I was talking about one site, I had invested in a half dozen sites and I made really good money on some sites. Even on the site that took my $600, I had made more money than I lost.

There was one of the platform, called easymoney which was trending at that time so I invested with hoped to withdraw in two days but the site even crash before the two days.

There was one of the platform, called easymoney which was trending at that time so I invested with hoped to withdraw in two days but the site even crash before the two days.
I can remember that website if it is true I think that the website existed around 2015,if am not wrong they emerge together with one Ponzi scheme call royalty7,so I think that I loss some money to that Ponzi scheme back then it was a painful loss

I started up with trading forex without adequate knowledge and skill.
And the mistake I made was I never tried demo trading before starting up live. I ended up losing my entire capital.
I have lost a hyge amount of money trading jn forex , i learnt it from a friend for some days and i thought i have known it all , so i rushed into trading and i list almost everything .

I think investing in Crypto currency is generally considered high risk, That is why it is important that make Research before Investing. I have once Invested in a Coin which turned out to be a scam, as I was a victim of the rug pull eventually.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back