What's new

What you need to know about trend indicator

Trading with indicators would could hinder one from making good amounts of profits.
The truth about indicators is that they give signals after the move has already sufficed.
That's true, if you are good at using indicators you'll not have the clear picture of what you want, I think understanding price action Will be a good idea.

That's true, if you are good at using indicators you'll not have the clear picture of what you want, I think understanding price action Will be a good idea.
Yes indeed, price action is an important Trading style sourced our of the candlesticks.
The candlesticks convey the information we need in order to be profitable.

Yes indeed, price action is an important Trading style sourced our of the candlesticks.
The candlesticks convey the information we need in order to be profitable.
That's true, the candle stick is the language of the market, if you can understand candle stick I believe you'll get the best results, no only that you need to know a lot of things.

That's true, the candle stick is the language of the market, if you can understand candle stick I believe you'll get the best results, no only that you need to know a lot of things.
Yes I agreeb with this perspective. Learning only candlesticks is not sufficient for a priceaction trader.
You would need to blend it with some other factors such as the fundamentals.

Trend indicators Trend indicators help traders measure the direction of the trend. They are important tools to differentiate up/down trending markets from ranging markets.

That's true, if you understand price action you'll definitely earn a good amount of money on the forex market but some people prefer to use indicators which is not good.
Trading with Indicators is not bad. I know of people that earns millions consistently using indicators strategy. It is just advisable to learn price action strategies.
But the truth is if indicators work well for you, don't dump it.

Trading with Indicators is not bad. I know of people that earns millions consistently using indicators strategy. It is just advisable to learn price action strategies.
But the truth is if indicators work well for you, don't dump it.
You are right, but if you really want to see the clearer picture of what's it's happening you need to know what price action is all about. Knowing price action Will really help you alot.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back