What you need to know about trend indicator

Lens

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jun 21, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
A trend indicator is a technical indicator that is used to determine the direction of the forex market. There are numerous factors that influence the market trend's direction. As a result of these variables, the trend has shifted. Trend indicators were employed by forex traders to make profitable trades. The sorts of trend indicators are as follows:

Price Action
Price is a crucial factor to consider. All of the indications point to the market's pricing. The higher highs and lower lows of the trend in the price chart must be understood.

The Moving Average (MA)
This is another forex trend indicator. When the price is above or below its moving average, it indicates a bearish or bullish market. The slope of the moving average can be used to calculate the magnitude of the trend on the chart.

The parabolic Stop and reverse(PSAR) .This is mostly used to determine a short-term trend, as well as to enter and exit trades, as the name "stop and reverse" suggests.

There are many indicators to pick from, and for best results, choose one that matches the market style.

When you come to forex trading I don't really know much about it because I'm still only interested in cryptocurrency trading but with time I'm going to dive into forex trading and know exactly what to do to be able to earn money from it.

This is a very essential tool that needs to be used by all forex traders. With this tools they will be able to know the market movement and know when to enter the market and when to leave the market

A trend indicator is a technical indicator that is used to determine the direction of the forex market. There are numerous factors that influence the market trend's direction. As a result of these variables, the trend has shifted. Trend indicators were employed by forex traders to make profitable trades. The sorts of trend indicators are as follows:

Price Action
Price is a crucial factor to consider. All of the indications point to the market's pricing. The higher highs and lower lows of the trend in the price chart must be understood.

The Moving Average (MA)
This is another forex trend indicator. When the price is above or below its moving average, it indicates a bearish or bullish market. The slope of the moving average can be used to calculate the magnitude of the trend on the chart.

The parabolic Stop and reverse(PSAR) .This is mostly used to determine a short-term trend, as well as to enter and exit trades, as the name "stop and reverse" suggests.

There are many indicators to pick from, and for best results, choose one that matches the market style.
Good lecture or i call it tutorial... At least gradually we are learning one or two things in forex. Which I believe by the time we go into it fully, it wont be difficult to learn...

Good lecture or i call it tutorial... At least gradually we are learning one or two things in forex. Which I believe by the time we go into it fully, it wont be difficult to learn...
Yes, forex trading is really not that hard, you just have to study and gain knowledge of the various tools used and how the market works, then you are good to go.

Yeah. I'm quite familiar with the trend indicators. But the ones I love to use for trading are the candlesticks patterns. They are effective and recommended by experts. Although not all are true, it is more reliable to some extent.

This is a very essential tool that needs to be used by all forex traders. With this tools they will be able to know the market movement and know when to enter the market and when to leave the market
Honestly, knowing the movement of the market is very important knowing how it works will really help you to know when to invest

Just as cryptocurrency charts are very important in determining the price of a coin , it is also important in getting the forex trader the information to win the trade.

Price Action

The Moving Average (MA)

I like all the technical indicators but I don't know why I still lose in my cryptocurrency trading. I have no experience yet in forex trading. I believe the technical indicators for forex and cryptocurrency are the same.

I'll bookmark this your thread as I've done same for another crypto guy here. Very explicit, though I'm familiar with the moving average indicator; I just put a pause on this venture. I'll definitely return to forex as a retirement place

Seriously, when it comes to making money online through the dealings of forex trading 💹, you definitely need lots of information about the trade indicators.

Indicators are highly valuable in the market and in reading charts. However, I'm confused about price action and indicators. Take support and resistance for example. Is it part of price action or is it an indicator?

I have personally never been too engaged when it comes to forex trading however indicators as a whole are very important even in the cryptocurrency world because that is what determines what actions you should take in your investment, i.e. should you buy or sell a coin and for how much as well.

When you come to forex trading I don't really know much about it because I'm still only interested in cryptocurrency trading but with time I'm going to dive into forex trading and know exactly what to do to be able to earn money from it.
I am also like you. I don't have an experience in forex trading also. I am presently into cryptocurrency trading. Also if I have money and luxury of time I will also engage in forex trading.

I hope this indicators you've selected are actually working for you as posited. There actually too many indicator out there for you to use, but make sure you familiarize yourself with the ones you can actually get used to so as not to get further confused

Not all indicators proffer solid data to back up their claim most just publish mediocre junks use only renowned world indicators if you want to be taken seriously

This is very good information but when it come to forex trading I am not into it just learning how to trade on forex in order to know so to start making money from it.

I am also like you. I don't have an experience in forex trading also. I am presently into cryptocurrency trading. Also if I have money and luxury of time I will also engage in forex trading.

Yeah, it is something that I have actually involve myself into learning right now and from the way things are going at least in the next three to five months and should be well-versed in the knowledge of trading 💹 on Forex.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back