What you need to know about google analytic blocker

Lens

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jun 21, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Almost everyone nowadays wants your information. Companies want your browsing history so they can show you relevant adverts wherever you go, and salespeople want your online habits so they can sway your opinion and get you to buy their products. There is a way to avoid all of this, and Google Analytics Blocker is one of the options. Users may already increase their privacy by limiting Google's analytic and tracking functionalities with this small tool that they can install right into their browsers. Not to add, the tool is completely free, so it can be installed by anyone.

This is a possibility or even use Brave Browser navigation with Tor or the dark web but you have to take attention that half of the websites are blocking navigation with Tor and also turn NordVPN does not protect as your activity isn't hidden with a VPN software.

I know that privacy on these online systems is a major concern at the moment because there is a lot of people that are choosing to use vpns, but this seems to be a good way as well.

In this age of the internet, it is quite impossible not to be tracked or not to have a digital footprint. The most you can do is never share any identifying information online, even on social sites, and use incognito mode to access internet.

Almost everyone nowadays wants your information. Companies want your browsing history so they can show you relevant adverts wherever you go, and salespeople want your online habits so they can sway your opinion and get you to buy their products. There is a way to avoid all of this, and Google Analytics Blocker is one of the options. Users may already increase their privacy by limiting Google's analytic and tracking functionalities with this small tool that they can install right into their browsers. Not to add, the tool is completely free, so it can be installed by anyone.
Software, extensions, and plug - ins known as Google Analytics blockers are used to prevent Google Analytics from monitoring an user's internet behavior. Due to the fact that Google Analytics can gather and keep personal information about a user's browsing activities, this is often done to protect the confidentiality of the user

i would love to know more about this, infact i am more curious to know why someone would put analytics blocker on his website as this would help you to understand your traffic source better.

I don't know much about google analytics blocker. But from what I read, I love the software. Most google tried to know your most search terms and others. They use this to determine the kind of ad they will allocate to interest person.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back