What's new

What would you rather be in your next life?

Probably an eagle or some kind of hunting bird, it's a question that I never really thought about

I would be everything in the same time within my inner kingdom where I am infinite.

I would be what I assume to be a better version of me in my next life , who don't overthink , who don't procrastinate , and who is more confident than ever.

Who would wish to be a turtle with -0.05mph?? I rather be a horse bro. I know I don't like running but in this case I'd choose to be a horse in??

I guess I've changed my mind now , I'll be a horse with a lavish lifestyle and few years to live. Haha!
Post automatically merged:

I guess I've changed my mind now , I'll be a horse with a lavish lifestyle and few years to live. Haha!

In my next life, I would want to be a footballer. A very top class footballer who will conquer the world and win major trophies and individual awards. I also want to be such for Arsenal Football Club. My next life wishes. But making this life worthwhile is the goal now.

In my next life I would rather be a dedicated doctor or a judge in the court of law I have always had interest in people having a healthy lifestyle.

I guess if I would be anything it would have to be from the country I find my self. But I really would have loved to be a footballer a top one like the likes of C. Ronaldo and L. Messi . But I would love to play a full career at Manchester United.

I probably love me being a human being and not an animal but the only part that I would have love to change about myself would be my profession I would have been probably a doctor and not into business the way I am right now.

I my next life i would rather be a human being again and a male at that.but if your question is to choose between a turtle and a horse,i rather go with the horse.

I hailed from poor family and I wish I could change our history therefore I will to be a great investor so that my offerings will be well to do in the society

Even if became a turtle I would not live for ever because we humans we have limited time to leave on Earth, I think I rather be a horse than to be a turtle.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back