What would you prefer?

Imkevin21

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Jan 22, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I would love to hear your opinion regarding this; Would you prefer to be born with a silver spoon on your mouth (wealthy) but miserable or live in a simple life but contented. It is not wrong to be practical if that is your opinion and it is also not wrong to dream a stress-free life, after all we have our own opinion and have different mindset. Tell me what you think.

Love is important so if there was not love in my life, being family and friends and possibly a spouse or someone I cared about then it wouldn't be worth being born into a wealthy family and I would trade it for a normal life. I wasn't born into a wealthy family myself but definitely not poor either. It doesn't make a huge difference.

Concerning what I will prefer between born with a silver spoon but miserable and living in a simple life but contented. Well, being miserable is a very serious and bad word to qualify a person even if the person is wealthy, been contented in this life is like one of they greatest behaviour one should exhibit. I prefer living a simple life( I can feed well and have money to my pocket even though it is not enough)

I prefer living in a simple life but contented. I'm actually living that kind of life now and I didn't found any problem at all. Maybe it just depends on every person. Well sometimes I wish of having something that you can only have when you're wealthy, but I always realize that it's just what I want, but not actually what I would need.

In the between of those, I would choose to have a simple and contented life. I would not even consider being wealthy but miserable, what will be the use of money if your life is miserable? There's nothing you can really do about that. However, if i have chosen a simple and contented life, I would be happy and could still improve my way living and got loads of motivation to carry on in life because you are happy and contented.

I have always been a huge fan of simplicity. So I would most certainly be choosing a life of simplicity and contentment. I was also tempted to choose a life of wealth because of the need to cause change. Then I realized that you can always make changes to the life of others in your own little ways.

I would love to hear your opinion regarding this; Would you prefer to be born with a silver spoon on your mouth (wealthy) but miserable or live in a simple life but contented. It is not wrong to be practical if that is your opinion and it is also not wrong to dream a stress-free life, after all we have our own opinion and have different mindset. Tell me what you think.
Maybe its kind of boring being silver spoon but miserable you cannot move without a permission of any one living in simple life is good cause you can explore many things like what your parents experience in their childhood.

Being miserable is a very serious and bad word to qualify a person even if the person is wealthy, been contented in this life is like one of they greatest behaviour one should exhibit. I prefer not being born with a silver spoon and be responsible than to be born with a silver spoon and being miserable.

Being miserable is a very bad and serious word to use to qualify a person even if the person has all the money in this world, being contented is like having all the greatest characteristics one should have. I prefer to be contented and ok than being born with a silver spoon and be miserable

I prefer to be born wealthy than without a silver or bronze spoon. Without wealth, could change your orientation and destroy your life entirely. But with wealth, you acquire a lot of information, you find it easy to invest both physically.

Hummm
See as it is said who no like better tin...Bolanle self like better Tin by Zlatan
But what I will say is that living a low life with contentment will go a long way in one's life

I love the simple and honorable life that I live currently even though I don't have much and I wouldn't love to live a rich and wealthy life that I will later become miserable in life.

I would never ever want to be miserable no matter the situation, a man with all the money in the world without peace of mind is nothing, I'll rather be content and live a simple life

Well, i would rather have a simple and happy life. Sometimes being rich is just a curse. Plus, what is the reason for having all that wealth when you are not happy? On the other hand, by living simply, i don't mean i will not be striving to be rich. Just that i wouldn't wish to let money define who i am.

If anyone is wealthy and miserable it is a very bad thing. Which means that wealth is of no use to redress that miserable nature,then of what use is that wealth. Being contented is from within which makes you to be at peace with whatever state you find yourself.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back