What's new

What would you never let your kids do that you did?

There are so many things that I did and that also happened to me that i wouldn't want to happen to my kids. First I wouldn't want them to go to the kind of school I went to and suffer what i suffered in those kind of school and secondly I wouldn't want to live in the kind of neighbourhood I lived.

The one thing that I have done that I will never let my kid do is stealing from the pot, when I was young I like stealing from my mum pot, that I will never let my kids do
Everyone's has many stories to tell about how we spent our past of which we so much regret and never wished any of our children to be victim of the same. I can't think of anything I did that I would not want my children to do.

One thing that I did when I was little that I would never let my children do is drinking our local cassava flakes because I found out that it's not health and too much consumption of it can lead to kwashiorkor.

One thing that I did when I was little that I would never let my children do is drinking our local cassava flakes because I found out that it's not health and too much consumption of it can lead to kwashiorkor.
When I was in my university year, I did many sort of things that I will never allow my children to do, and one of it is womanizing and drinking habit, I ate too much rice which is carbohydrate.

What i will never tolerate from my children is having a lot of friends especially people from undiscipline families because this is one of the things that 've destroyed a lot of children's future,keeping late night or going out at night is one of the thing I won't tolerate in my own family when I have one.

Is there something you did as a child that you would never let your kids do today?

My friends and I would be gone all day long and go home when the street lights came on. There were no cell phones to keep in touch! We also would walk to the downtown area of our town and go shopping on our own, get our library books and get pizza bread for lunch. We were only ages 10 to 12 and no one blinked an eye.
What I did whem I was young that I won't allow my kid to do as well,is to leave home as early as possible and come back at night playing football with my street friends,it always annoy my parent back then because no phone then.

I won't let them swim in a river as I nearly drowned because it was during rainy season, the river was full to the brim and the water was really powerful than we thought. We were really naughty.

The thing i would want my kids to emulate is not to waste too much time watching tvs and too much of playing forgeting about developing yourself for the future.I did not have that oppourtunity to have a mentor to guide me through part of development.

I would never allow my kids spend time alone like sleeping alone in the house because years later I find it hard to communicate because I'm used to being with myself.

Is there something you did as a child that you would never let your kids do today?

My friends and I would be gone all day long and go home when the street lights came on. There were no cell phones to keep in touch! We also would walk to the downtown area of our town and go shopping on our own, get our library books and get pizza bread for lunch. We were only ages 10 to 12 and no one blinked an eye.
I don't plan to restrict my kids from a lot of things. I believe in letting them have the Experiences on their own. They will have to eventually learn from their mistakes. That's life.

I would never limit my children's imagination, I would let them know that there are many things they can learn from and grow!

I would tell them to see every task given to them as a way to gain skills and not as a punishment. I would have been more accomplished if i did put this into practice.

I spent most of my youths planning and that is a mistake my kids aren't making. They will rather spend it implementing ideas and doing things. Staying in this country is another mistake that won't happen

Lol!! There are some many crazy adventures we did as little children tht we would not dare allow our kids to do. Some are so very highly risky in nature that could have caused death even. I mean it.

Sometimes when I was a kid, I did systematically ignore bathing and brushing, when I grown up I discovered that is a bad habit which I wouldn't allow my children to do that

I will certainly not allow my youngsters invest a lot opportunity viewing films like the method I performed. Instead, I'll College imbibe in all of them the practice of analysis publications.

No matter how civilized they say the world is now, I dont think I will give my child a cell phone at an early age, let them enjoy their childhood naturally, also the issues of friends is something God will help me with cause the amount of thing peer pressure make kids do these days are very alarming.

I wont allow my children believe that education is the key to success
Hahaha, though funny but I completely understand what you are trying to say, education is not the only way for one to succeed, you can also teach them some skills be it offline or online or if possible both, don't cut education away from them completely.

It depends on how you plan your family, and how you want it to be, me personally prefer have a better family, with good background as well, how you train them matters, if you train them on a good parths you will definitely enjoy there attitude. Train up a child in the way that he should grow and when he is old he will never depart from it.

I have been through allot , both good and bad ,but I will like my kids to have the same experience as I do ,it will make them to know what's good and what's bad for them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back