What's new

What would you never let your kids do that you did?

I will like my kids to follow their choice of study, what they will like to study and do in school. This has deprived me of so many things, once I noticed a talent for something i will help it develop

I will like to keep there social media and the use of mobile phones in check. These days things are really getting worse and it will worsen before I give birth. I don't want them to be exposed to the bad things in the world, at least not at a tender age

There are few things that I won't let my children to do most especially at there young age,that is staying outside the home lately without any genuine reason.

There are a lot of things i don't want my children to emulate like getting angry easily or being too lazy sometimes.
Yes I believe getting anger without Someone hurting you is not suppose, there are people who tends get anger easily which is not suppose, its a bad attitude.

Hmmmm..... Sincerely there are a lot of things I did that I will never want my children to do, to start with I won't want my children to look down on themselves no matter what the situation might be, after the death of my DAD I have always thought I won't achieve anything but thank God I didn't give up at last

Yes I believe getting anger without Someone hurting you is not suppose, there are people who tends get anger easily which is not suppose, its a bad attitude.
Even though someone hurts you. I feel we should still learn to control the anger. Anger is a really bad thing and it could make one do something he or she would regret for a lifetime.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back