What's new

What would you never let your kids do that you did?

Lämmchen

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 15, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Is there something you did as a child that you would never let your kids do today?

My friends and I would be gone all day long and go home when the street lights came on. There were no cell phones to keep in touch! We also would walk to the downtown area of our town and go shopping on our own, get our library books and get pizza bread for lunch. We were only ages 10 to 12 and no one blinked an eye.

I don't like my 14 year old granddaughter being out after dark even though she says "All my friends are allowed to do it" and I know my friend and I used to go out in the dark at that age. I don't know whether everything has changed or whether the media has made us worry about it more but it did occur to me that women are virtually always vulnerable no matter what their age. I could walk the streets now and get attacked after dark. Not just women either as men get attacked too.

I don't like her walking places by herself and I always did that at her age. I am glad she can keep in touch by her phone and when she has walked somewhere alone we talk on the phone the whole way.

I also used to hitchhike everywhere when I was in my late teens and twenties. I can't believe how dangerous that was but many of us did it. I will kill her if she ever does that!

To be serious I did alots of things I would never wanty kids to do .I made mistakes that after I come to think of it I would not want to do them again. Technology is also going to influence them about alot of things.

is such a long story of my did such as swimming in dirty water, stole meat from the port, spend my school fees when given to me and then party with my ladies during my secondary school days. I sees this one as the most painful one to go to party with someone daughter.

I used to go spend holiday at my cousin's house back then when I was very young, but right now I won't allow my kids go anywhere in my absence, the world has become a very bad place
Is there something you did as a child that you would never let your kids do today?

My friends and I would be gone all day long and go home when the street lights came on. There were no cell phones to keep in touch! We also would walk to the downtown area of our town and go shopping on our own, get our library books and get pizza bread for lunch. We were only ages 10 to 12 and no one blinked an eye.

God has been helping to the extent that I live my life so carefully that I want to pass a good legacy to my children. Even apart from that, being a minister in the Church would make you to be very careful of what you do.
Post automatically merged:

God has been helping to the extent that I live my life so carefully that I want to pass a good legacy to my children. Even apart from that, being a minister in the Church would make you to be very careful of what you do.

Growing up and making certain business chiices in time past, i nevr had a mentor tonshowe the ropes on how to go about certain decisions. I will want them tonalways have one now

Wow! Alot of things I did then as a child then in my childhood that I would not like my children to do, I can start mentioning, there are much.

One thing I know that I did that I will never let my kid do is keeping late night at a very young age this is very bad things to affect kid. It was so bad during my time and I will not let it to affect my kids my kid

The one thing that I have done that I will never let my kid do is stealing from the pot, when I was young I like stealing from my mum pot, that I will never let my kids do

I would never let my kids do stuff like taking other people more important than myself. Am the kind of person that like letting others comfortable before attending to myself its a weakness am dealing with.

I would not let my kids spend so much time watching movies like the way I did. Rather, I'll University imbibe in them the habit of reading books.

There are so much of things I did on the past that was not so good and indefinitely will not want my kids doing them, be it in business and in dealing with people

The very thing i would not allow my children not to do is to grow up without learning a skill or depending on education as a means of livelihood

There's this thing I did when I was young. I did roam about the street, playing from a door step to another. I would play sand and the likes.. But when it comes to my children, I'll never allow such to happen

Hmmmm interesting question. I would absolutely not want my kids to sleep over at a friend's place without me not knowing who the friend is and that he/she will sleep over.

I would never like my children to have the kind of tough life I had. Even if they say there friends are allowed to it, they can not do it because I am their caretaker and I wish well for them.

Well i din think thereis because i will use my whole life as an example for them from my best times to my failures in life and how i rose from this failure

There are bad things i did that i wouldnt want my children to emulate, I stole from my father when I was young and didn't know right from wrong in which I regret my actions late.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back