What's new

What would you change about yourself if you could?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anis Boukezzoula

Team Manager
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 4, 2020
USD
$18.1100USD
Biznotes
All we know that no one in this life is perfect and we wish if we could change something about ourselves.

so what would you change about yourself if you could and you had the chance lol!!

I would heal all wounds and forgive everyone so I can move freely with ease forward.

If I was chanced to change anything about me, I will rather change my height to a more taller than, adding just some little inches To my height to make me more taller. Smiles! It is just a wish anyways and what I really will love. But still yet am grateful for my height.

What I would change about myself if I could is my ability to really hold a grudge against someone, although I mingle alot with people and I rarely get angry but if I do, i don't forgive easily and when i do, I sure never forget about the wrongdoings . Another thing I would like to change about myself is to add a few inches to my height so that I can consider playing professional basketball.

I will rather change the way I usually react to things around me. I easily get emotional at every event happening around me and this has been affecting my concentration. The habit has cause me a lot in many ways such as shifting focus most times from something more important. I wish I could just take off my eyes in some occasions at what is happening around me but I usually find it difficult. I believe that God is turning things around for me starting fro this year.

We are all a work in progress and far from being perfect entities. So if I was to change anything about me, that would be not being patient enough with people, worrying too much over things I can not really control and expecting others to treat me the exact way I would treat them.

Yeah,No one is perfect, neither m'l. I would love to change few things. The fact that l get hurt by people we care so much about... I wish to stop caring instantly once l notice these about them. And never looked back... And be more than happy at the very end!

No one is really perfect. If given the opportunity to change anything in my life, i will stop being snubbish and make more friends. Many people think that this is arrogance but of course it was a natural something.
I would really love to socialize more and make more friends but naturally I don't enjoy keeping so many friends.

If I had the opportunity to change a thing about myself, it would be the rate at which I have gotten annoyed. This is a thing that has had adverse effect on me and my progress. So, my ability to change one thing would be anger.

I would love to change my procastinative attitude to anything in life. I always tend to be lazy in doing things. I will keep on postponing them to the next day and when the next day comes I will still postpone it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back