What's new

What worst movie you have seen?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
When it comes to movies I can sit and watch almost all movies or I will at least give a new movie a chance before I say I don't like it. Unfortunately by doing this, I have run into some bad movies that made me think to myself "I just wasted my time watching that" but unfortunately I couldn't do anything about that once it was done.

One of the movies that I watched that I regretted and have to say is one of the worst movies I have ever seen was, believe it or not, a movie with Nicolas Cage. The movie is called Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans. I remember sitting and watching this movie and it seems too repetitive and slow and just nothing happening in the movie that made me think it was even remotely good at all.

What is one of the worst movies you have seen?

When it comes to movies I can sit and watch almost all movies or I will at least give a new movie a chance before I say I don't like it. Unfortunately by doing this, I have run into some bad movies that made me think to myself "I just wasted my time watching that" but unfortunately I couldn't do anything about that once it was done.

One of the movies that I watched that I regretted and have to say is one of the worst movies I have ever seen was, believe it or not, a movie with Nicolas Cage. The movie is called Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans. I remember sitting and watching this movie and it seems too repetitive and slow and just nothing happening in the movie that made me think it was even remotely good at all.

What is one of the worst movies you have seen?
Watching movies is not my ambition but I can remember when I was in secondary school we used to go to cinema to watch bad movie like sex films that make someone misbehave.

I recently watched a movie called Dinoshark, it was the worst movie ever, plus I had other choice than to sit through the entire film.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back