What's new

What will you prefer hiring account manager for Forex trading or trade by your self?

Instead of giving account to anyone for management, why don't we use those available robotic techniques that manages account and earn profit on them. Although other factors should be considered too

hiring account manager is also a great idea, the person might have a good idea on forex more than you do.but if the person idea is beyond yours that won't be great.just manage it yourself.

If I am well trained in forex trading, having a manager on this case will be a No No for me because I don't trust humans when money is involved. I prefer doing it my self.

well, this is a form of business or trading that requires constant research and evaluation. the decision to give someone to manage or do it yourself depends on your choice of actions. If I will be the one I will prefer doing it myself. this is because the knowledge I will got from the research will help me handle or establish another form of business that will also generate some money.

I don't know much about forever trading but I know it's a delicate type of trading that needs to be treated carefully, not just anyone can manage forever trading so i would prefer to manage my forex trading account myself.

When trading forex people tend to forget about the basics and go all out for profits. For ex is something that requires constant research and evaluation and it is always a good thing to me that you learn how to trade the market carefully and do it yourself because the account managers though are very good and have been doing it for a long time are just after the profits and would do anything they can to get money and end up crashing your account. I do not think the managers even give some kind of refund if their stakes go south.

I have tried trading for on my own and i have failed many times because the more i think i know about it , the more I keep failing , so i will probably hire someone good to trade on my behalf.

There is no magic in forex trading. If you want to know, you'll submit yourself to vigorous learning process. To earn money, you must learn. The more you learn: the more you earn. I don't think it's safe to hire someone to trade forex on your behalf when you can learn to be master yourself in a matter of months.

When trading forex people tend to forget about the basics and go all out for profits. For ex is something that requires constant research and evaluation and it is always a good thing to me that you learn how to trade the market carefully and do it yourself because the account managers though are very good and have been doing it for a long time are just after the profits and would do anything they can to get money and end up crashing your account. I do not think the managers even give some kind of refund if their stakes go south.

It largely depends on the time you have at your disposal and your level of experience in the industry.
As for me, I love to trade and do everything on my own .
This is because trading is not only business but a passion for me

You are not going to get any money to hire an account manager unless you have money yourself and since I am somebody that do not have I have to go and seek education to trade myself.

Trading by myself is the best , I do not trust account managers because they may end up blowing your account. Some of them does not even know how the market works perfectly as they claimed.

I will prefer trading myself thou there is nothing wrong if you want to hire account manager then you can do that but the cost of that is also too high that is why I always consider doing things myself and I think that its give me the potential to create lasting wealth

The truth is I'll like to trade the market myself than to hire someone but if you don't have time for that you can decide to hire someone to trade the account for you.

I will rather prefer that you trade yourself consider that the business need also consider the margine you are using to trade.so I think that if you learn how to do things yourself then its going to add better knowledge and improve your iq

If the person is legit I feel its better to employ the services of a forex trade manager because they know when to trade and when not to trade and also coach you to be an expert someday
Post automatically merged:

If the person is legit I feel its better to employ the services of a forex trade manager because they know when to trade and when not to trade and also coach you to be an expert someday
That could be a very good idea to try out,i could remember when i newly started trading forex,someone gave us the the option of trading on my behalf,but along the line i decided to do it myself.

Personally I see no reason of hiring a manager for my forex account because that will be a wastage of resources based on the fact that I know such things can be handled at my convenience.

Personally I see no reason of hiring a manager for my forex account because that will be a wastage of resources based on the fact that I know such things can be handled at my convenience.
May be he is meaning a trading bot means you give access to trading bot to trade in place of you or do you consider as a form of scamming people money?

If you intend to stay long in the industry, it is absolutely essential that you trade by yourself. You would definitely fail at some point, but you would grow and improve too.

If you intend to stay long in the industry, it is absolutely essential that you trade by yourself. You would definitely fail at some point, but you would grow and improve too.
Most of the people share trading tutorials means it will not be hard to follow the news and show what others are doing actions in the trade market then decide to do a buy or sell or limit trade or futures trade or hold buy or hold sell after getting full knowledge.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back