What's new

What will you prefer hiring account manager for Forex trading or trade by your self?

I don't think it's a good idea to hire a account manager in trading on forex or binance. Because giving your money account to other people is not good idea nor a safe idea. Because you don't what people are thinking they can betray you once there see you have a lot of money.
me as an individual that is into the trading market,i would like a situation whereby i would be able to do the trading myself and have proper control of all the apect of market intrigues and pluctuations.

A forex account manager is a person who transact or handles an account on behalf of another person or client for a fixed amount of money or profit made. It is in other words just like transferring an account's power of attorney to another person for the purpose of conducting successful transactions in the forex market.
Hiring an account manager to help you with your forex trading activities I the best way to save yourself from forex loss If you are an amateur in the forex trading market.

I do not know mcuh about forex trading, so I will defintely prefer hiring a good manager who has a lots of experience. I will also try to learn things myself and become a trader myself in the future.

I think hiring account manager is good and is also a delicate decision to make due to the fact that if you choose the wrong account manager but its a good thing if a professional trade for you, Moroever you can also trade by yourself except you have all trading skills and techniques so to me the both are okay.
one thing about the issue of trading forex is that the market technicalities is too complex for any on to know it all,more or less a person that is just coming in,it is best to entrust your funds and investment to someone competent.

Forex (in simple terms, currency) is also called the foreign exchange, FX or currency trading. It is a decentralized global market where all the world's currencies trade with each other. It is the largest liquid market in the world.
Forex trading is always very risky and needs a lot of experience to handle these accounts. Some of the people represent as a forex accnt manager so is it safe to give your account to anyone?
I have someone who manages my forex account. It is safe if the person in question is loyal and knows the market perfectly.
I am not well seasoned at forex trading, so until I am, let someone else do the job.

I would prefer to painstakingly learn the technicalities, curves, charts and graphs and trade by myself. Notwithstanding, I could have a coach or mentor.

First thing you have to understand is that forex is trading with money, who ever is controlling your account is in total control of hour money.
So you must get a trusted person if you really want to get a manager or better more do it to yourself

Depends an individual because if you see that you cannot handle it by yourself there is nothing wrong to hire someone, it is a matter of choice.

I don't think that forex trading is what one can just wake up one morning and decide to go into just like without first of all learning about it very well. So if I see that I still need helping hands, then I will hire a manager while learning to do it and when I am done I may trade myself if need be. That is my take.

Forex (in simple terms, currency) is also called the foreign exchange, FX or currency trading. It is a decentralized global market where all the world's currencies trade with each other. It is the largest liquid market in the world.
Forex trading is always very risky and needs a lot of experience to handle these accounts. Some of the people represent as a forex accnt manager so is it safe to give your account to anyone?
Well forex needs a lot of experience to be able to trade, so if you are yet to understand it fully is better you give it to someone else to manage so that your account will not be blown off

As of where i stand today, i will prefer to hire a forex account manager.
I have tried understanding the market, and failed at it. It seems so complicated for me.
To avoid losses in the market, i prefer hiring someone to manage my account.

if given the opportunity, I will choose both. it is very good to hire manager to run your account for you but it's very better to learn forex, understand it very well and be trading yourself. anybody can cheat you all in the name of being an account manager. So if you can do it yourself, do it.
This is the best way to treat any business as a beginner. As time goes on it's best to do things yourself but having the mentorship of someone that's good in that field in the beginning will be a great advantage.

Funny enough I have tried both and I have conclude never to give into any form of forex account manager,it's not worth the risk with your money.
Learn to trade is preferable.

I think hiring account manager is good and is also a delicate decision to make due to the fact that if you choose the wrong account manager but its a good thing if a professional trade for you, Moroever you can also trade by yourself except you have all trading skills and techniques so to me the both are okay.

There won't be any need to hire any account manager to trade your forex account for you if you ask me. If you don't know how to trade forex there is nothing stopping you from learning it yourself using a demo account for sometime

It's best to trade yourself because hiring the wrong account manager might be risking. I once hired an account manager that mismanaged my account, my entire investment was a waste.

It depends on the account officer, if he has experience in trading forex then you can hire him/her. Sure persons must also be honest so as not to invest in the wrong way.

As usual, I would rather that I traded by myself that allow someone else manage my trading decisions for me. No, that won't happen and I won't allow it at all. I have learned my lesson

I'd prefer trading by myself so i can improve on the skill and get better. If o really need the money urgently, I'd give the money to an experienced trader and we split the profit.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back