What's new

What will you prefer hiring account manager for Forex trading or trade by your self?

Account managers cannot be trusted because some of them can blow up your account, this is what a lot of people are saying about them ,so I rather trade my forex on my own because with this I will know the right risks management to secure my asset.

There are a lot of people who give account managers to trade for them but I really did not subscribe to the idea because it is better you do your own research and make your own trade.

Actually i don't buy into the idea of hiring an account manager to trade forex for me, the only thing i can do is to find a mentor that can holds my hands and teaches me how to trade forex market and be patience with me while learning i think this will be better than hiring someone to do it for you.

Most of us know that in business, we are urged to start small, so also forex is also a business that should be started small, which is why an account manager is not necessary in my own view until you are sure you are making good money from it

Well if the manager can assure some percentage of profit on every trade he makes and also there is some of sorts of insurance should he lose on some trade.

People who are eager around Cryptocurrency trading, but doesn't know how to trade and record winnings, invest through mutual funding investment scheme to trade Cryptocurrency.

I’ll rather learn and start trading by myself in order to Keep control of my stats and account for all loses and profit incurred other that blaming another person for some problems !

Forex trading has its risks, i dont think i would want to add an extra risk of giving my account to someone to run. I would study the market my self and learn all that i need to learn in forex and run my account by my self.

There are so many trusted brokerages and you can count on them to handle your trade effectively. Some have in built bot that will handle the trade on your behalf, just a little input from you. Once you are ready to learn you can do it yourself

I'll prefer to learn the art of trading in forex and handle my account myself than to invest in an account officer to manage my forex account.

Currently i don't know how to trade though i want to go into the business but one thing is sure for me i want to save up first and have a good phone so that i could download the necessary application in other to run the business because i have a friend h=whom did not know about it as a matter of fact when we were given something to read i read and was the one explaining to hm but now he is the one trading an telling me to come and them ut i can due to phone issues

For now I want to be a long-term trader so I think I will be doing more good to myself if I should just take the time required to learn how to trade myself

In this time and age, honestly speaking, I won't be comfortable leaving my forex account in the hands of a total stranger. I would rather learn the ropes about the trade and do it myself.

In this time and age, honestly speaking, I won't be comfortable leaving my forex account in the hands of a total stranger. I would rather learn the ropes about the trade and do it myself.
I totally agree with you on this , many people have been scammed through this method. Some of them even take risks that they wi t take with their own money

For as long as it is forex trading, I will prefer to trade myself than hire an account manager or whatever you call this person to be trading for me. Hell no. I must learn the rudiments myself and tradethe market myself

Forex trading is not a toy, it requires experience, training and ability to forecast so if you don't have these qualities you better hire managers for your force trading

Whenever money is involved there is always temptations for people to greedy. So in that case they may be some temptations for your forex manager to try and steal from you.
The best I could say is to get someone who is trustworthy and you too must keep learning from the person so you too can also understand how your funds are being used

I won't accept or advise anyone giving funds manager to manage my money because I've seen a whole lot of investment managers crash. The most recent one about $2million in my country.
Since then, I've decided to not give anyone my money to manage for me

I have given my account to a forex account manager before and the dude blew my account within a week. The best thing is to take the stress to learn how to trade.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back