What's new

What will you not need for your next computer?

Lämmchen

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 15, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
We've probably all had a long list of needs when buying previous computer systems and by now we know what we use or need and what we don't. When you buy your next computer, what sorts of things do you find you DON'T need to have like you might have before?

For me it's a large $1,600 flat screen monitor that I needed to buy with my very first computer. It was nice at the time and I honestly thought I'd be doing my own graphic business at home but that never panned out.

We've probably all had a long list of needs when buying previous computer systems and by now we know what we use or need and what we don't. When you buy your next computer, what sorts of things do you find you DON'T need to have like you might have before?

For me it's a large $1,600 flat screen monitor that I needed to buy with my very first computer. It was nice at the time and I honestly thought I'd be doing my own graphic business at home but that never panned out.
I can't seem to figure what this thread is actually talking about - what I will not need about my computer or not? It's kind of confusing to be honest. Anyone to explain this?

I am in serious need of space for my system. So, my next computer will be equipped with the ability to carry a very large space for storage

I don't need a computer with low storage capacity as I always like to have something that can give me enough storage capacity to store a lot of movies and so on.

For my next computer on it I wouldn't want it to be heavy it should be light weight thin if possible and aslo I would want a very large storage please I store things alot one of my habits.

I would not need a strong battery for my next computer, because there's constant light where I reside and so I won't need to have a strong battery computer.

Concerning what will I not need for my next computer. Well, I wouldn't be needing my next computer to be heavy and space consuming , i want a light and flash system that is effecient enough to have much storage space , random access memory (ram) space, a good video graphics card and probably be a touch screen

The last thing i will need for my next computer is video games. Playing video games on laptop has killed my previous computer. It has even turned to television

If you mean what I will need in my next computer, it will be storage capacity with good and large ram. I am an heavy user of computer and phones and I always want this to process my information faster.

In next business I won't want a wide screen I want it portable and very flat screen. Then I do not want a heavy computer it should be very light.

At the moment I am looking towards purchasing a screen guard and an external keyboard for my PC, I just recently got an external hard disk drive, there is nothing much at the moment, just few backup update.

If I'm to buy a computer anytime in the future I'll go for a computer with good storage space because of what I want to do with it, if in the future i think of going into programming then I also need a computer with 62 bits because that is the best computer for programming and other things, I need to do a lot of research on the type of computer to buy Sha.

If I need to buy a new laptop than I would go for high specs laptop which have bigger screen, faster processor, big storage and better battery life, would also prefer to have touch screen so easy to work on it.

I'll need something simple for my next pc. My present PC is giving me issues, so am saving up for it.

This is very interesting but still depends on what someone is doing with his computer but me is space because my present computer does not have the required space i needed.

it depend on the specs of the computer, for me any computer that can not run python Programing code to help me learn programming, i do not need it and also i do not need computer with little storage space capability.

What i will not like any computer that does not have space because what matter to me is the capacity of the system not the features.

I think I will always go for flat screen monitor for my computer system because of my eyes. I want to be seeing every single letter in the computer screen clearly without straining my eyes.

Right now, what I don't need is a computer/PC with low storage and battery power and most importantly a low system. When it comes to these areas in a computer, I don't joke with it, as I tend to do a lot of task that consumes power.

What I need right now is a laptop with high RAM. I have made this mistake in the past without knowing the functionality of a good RAM in a computer and I think I need to get another one now

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back